3D stereo glasses and Nvidia drivers!

Old November 26th 03, 12:52 AM
Conrad Baker

Default 3D stereo glasses and Nvidia drivers!

Okay, Get yer head round this one!

I have an Asus Delux V8440 with 3d LCD shutter style glasses. If I install
the latest NVIDIA driver with stereo driver support, v45, they work until
reboot, where upon they run all games as VREX. Nice , but my glasses don't
work with the way VREX works. The Asus drivers are ****e. Why do the NVIDIA
driver work until reboot? Is his a marketing ploy to make me buy VREX
products? Is there a way round this?

Again, all suggestions are gratefully accepted. Freelancer is a game meant
for 3D

--
Conrad Baker

Old November 26th 03, 08:39 PM
Robert

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:52:58 +0000 (UTC), "Conrad Baker"
wrote:
hmm, not sure. For me to get them to work, I install the 45 drivers,
reboot, install the stereo drivers, reboot. If i install them both
without a reboot, they don't work. They should work with the nvidia
drivers fine.
Hope that helps

Old November 28th 03, 01:43 PM
Gil Violette

If you have an LCD monitor, the 3D shutter glasses don't work. They
don't work at all with any LCD display. Just a guess, but that could
be the trouble.

Gil