7900GS to 8600GTS Step-up Program

Old May 8th 07, 04:17 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Jim Davis

Default 7900GS to 8600GTS Step-up Program

No One wrote:
Jim Davis wrote:
No One wrote:

Slap wrote:

"007" wrote in message

Still a little time left... Is there any advantage? Running Vista.

Vista has Direct X 10. 8600 supports DX10. Not sure on what people
say about the card but they compare it with the 8800 series which is
the top one. DX10 stuff will become quite common in the future.

Vista WILL have DirectX 10, when it comes out. It isn't out yet.

Vista isn't out yet? What planet are you on?

Apparently from you on which you are unable to read.

Oops! I do see your point now. My bad!!! But with a little tongue in
cheek good willed humor, if I can't read then you cannot write. What
the hell kind of sentence structure is "Apparently from you on which you
are unable to read.". Just being snotty, again sorry.

Old May 8th 07, 11:59 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
No One

Jim Davis wrote:
No One wrote:

Jim Davis wrote:

No One wrote:

Slap wrote:

"007" wrote in message

Still a little time left... Is there any advantage? Running Vista.

Vista has Direct X 10. 8600 supports DX10. Not sure on what
people say about the card but they compare it with the 8800 series
which is the top one. DX10 stuff will become quite common in the
future.

Vista WILL have DirectX 10, when it comes out. It isn't out yet.

Vista isn't out yet? What planet are you on?

Apparently from you on which you are unable to read.

Oops! I do see your point now. My bad!!! But with a little tongue in
cheek good willed humor, if I can't read then you cannot write. What
the hell kind of sentence structure is "Apparently from you on which you
are unable to read.". Just being snotty, again sorry.

It is a structured derived from my keyboard dropping words.