What is the last AIW 64mg or more that will fit in PCI

Old February 7th 05, 04:38 AM
Bill Qutin

Default What is the last AIW 64mg or more that will fit in PCI

What was the last ati AIW card 64mg or more, that will fit in PCI go thjey
have 1 128 but i wat the radon awi

si what one shouls i get for i have pci.

Thanks

Old February 7th 05, 05:35 AM
Augustus

"Bill Qutin" wrote in message
What was the last ati AIW card 64mg or more, that will fit in PCI go
thjey
have 1 128 but i wat the radon awi

si what one shouls i get for i have pci.

Thanks

Again, in English please.

Old February 7th 05, 05:52 AM
Bill Qutin

OK What was the last video card made by ATI that I can use in my computer
that has a pci.
I cant use agp I need pci so I need to know is what the last video card
made by ATI that I can use and s 32 meg or 64meg or 128 meg with a radeon
chipsets and PCI.
Whats the most the meg I can get for a like this.
and Whats the card called.
Thanks
Lin

Old February 7th 05, 06:35 AM
Augustus

"Bill Qutin" wrote in message
OK What was the last video card made by ATI that I can use in my computer
that has a pci.
I cant use agp I need pci so I need to know is what the last video card
made by ATI that I can use and s 32 meg or 64meg or 128 meg with a radeon
chipsets and PCI.
Whats the most the meg I can get for a like this.
and Whats the card called.

You want the Radeon 9250 128Mb PCI card. Manufactured by ATI, Xtasy.
http://www.visiontek.com/9250.html

Old February 7th 05, 03:53 PM
Annaned

Hi
But I wanted a All in wonder
what is the last all in wonder made that close to below that is PCI?

Old February 8th 05, 12:10 AM
Augustus

"Annaned" wrote in message
Hi
But I wanted a All in wonder
what is the last all in wonder made that close to below that is PCI?

Radeon 7500 PCI AIW....

Old February 8th 05, 03:12 AM
Noozer

"Annaned" wrote in message
Hi
But I wanted a All in wonder
what is the last all in wonder made that close to below that is PCI?

You do NOT want an All in Wonder.

Get a separate TV card.