Found on Komplett's weekly newsletter

Old September 30th 03, 05:08 PM
Paul Hilder

Default Found on Komplett's weekly newsletter

The Channel Tunnel, the Moon Landing, Bruce Forsythe's wig - all major
engineering projects for Humanity, and all with their fair share of
problems. Komplett is no different; as the huge improvements we're
making get put in place, so a few little problems are cropping up. If
you notice anything..."wacky" on the website, please bear with us as we
straighten things out. Please get in touch if you need help in the
meantime.

The plus side is that we get a new warehouse, closer to you and thus
faster. We also have a new courier option - if you need things fast,
we've still got DHL, but if you're content to wait a day or two more,
we now also have Parcel Force - and for the rest of September, you can
try out their services for just £2.99 as an introductory offer!!

You'll also see some changes on your account pages - once they're all
in place, you should be able to navigate through your past orders with
the ease of some sort of seasoned order pirate

-
Paul