Ebuyer Returns query...

Old August 25th 03, 12:30 PM
i d o r u

Default Ebuyer Returns query...

'lo all.

Returned an item to Ebuyer, which they received on the 1st Aug - although it
took until the 11th for them to log it as "received" in their Returns
section. They said in their email that they would test the item within 7 (I
think) business days. It is now the 25th and still nowt appears to be
happening.

Now I know Ebuyer have an awful customer service rep so I don't need people
telling me what I already know ;op (although this is the first order out of
20odd that I have had a problem). But any indications of how long these guys
actually take to get around to looking at things? Do they live in a freaking
time-warp over there in Sheffield?

Cheers for any ideas!

--
"God is dead; but considering the state the species Man is in, there will
perhaps be games, for ages yet, in which his shadow will be shown"

Old August 25th 03, 02:03 PM
Ant C

"i d o r u" wrote in message
[...]

Been in the same situation.
All you can really do is send an enote. Then wait.

Old August 25th 03, 06:50 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

"i d o r u" wrote in message
'lo all.

Returned an item to Ebuyer, which they received on the 1st Aug - although

it
took until the 11th for them to log it as "received" in their Returns
section. They said in their email that they would test the item within 7

(I
think) business days. It is now the 25th and still nowt appears to be
happening.

They were getting faster recently.
I usually would allow about 3 weeks total to RMA an item.

Give em a couple more days then follow up the RMA with an enote is about
your only option I'm afraid.

The chances of Mike Naylor offering any personal help to you in this group
was rare before, but certainly zero now.

Be patient my friend - its about all you can be in this situation.

g.

Old August 25th 03, 07:06 PM
Crossbow

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:50:08 +0100, "Fat Freddy's Cat"
wrote:

"i d o r u" wrote in message
'lo all.

Returned an item to Ebuyer, which they received on the 1st Aug - although

it
took until the 11th for them to log it as "received" in their Returns
section. They said in their email that they would test the item within 7

(I
think) business days. It is now the 25th and still nowt appears to be
happening.

They were getting faster recently.
I usually would allow about 3 weeks total to RMA an item.

Give em a couple more days then follow up the RMA with an enote is about
your only option I'm afraid.

The chances of Mike Naylor offering any personal help to you in this group
was rare before, but certainly zero now.

Be patient my friend - its about all you can be in this situation.

g.

Why bother using Ebuyer if they take this long to respond to their own
imposed slow enotes system?

Use a different company, I'd say. Don't let Ebuyer get away with such
dreadful service.

Old August 25th 03, 07:14 PM
Osprey

wrote:

"i d o r u" wrote in message
[...]

Bit late now for the original poster though!

Osprey

Old August 25th 03, 07:54 PM
Osprey

Crossbow wrote in message
news
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:14:47 +0100, "Osprey" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"i d o r u" wrote in message
[...]

He (and others) will know better next time though.

Made the wrong choice, didn't he?

That sounds remarkably like.................A certain someone.

Osprey