THREE or FOUR monitors with Asus V9180TD GeForce4 MX440-8X AGP 8X 64MB DDR Video Card ?

Old July 18th 03, 07:56 PM
Paul Rubin

Default THREE or FOUR monitors with Asus V9180TD GeForce4 MX440-8X AGP 8X 64MB DDR Video Card ?

Hello all. I am currently running two monitors with a single Asus
V9180TD GeForce4 MX440-8X AGP 8X 64MB DDR Video Card. I'm wondering if
I can add a second identical card to give THREE or FOUR monitor
support? I'm wondering if any knows for sure if this will work in
WinXP Pro with the latest NVidia drivers?

Sincerely,
Paul Rubin

Old July 19th 03, 11:01 AM
Paul Rubin

Thanks for your reply. Of course I'd have to use a PCI card for the
third/fourth monitors. I wonder if the PCI Nvidia Quadro4 NVS 200
would work in this system. It will run DUAL-DVI or DUAL-ANALOG off the
same card with a Y-connector.

Any idea if a system with these two video cards (Asus V9180TD and
Nvidia Quadro4 NVS 200) would be able to run three or four monitors in
WinXP?

Sincerely,
Paul Rubin

"Flow" wrote in message news:_pZRa.18573$KF1.304087@amstwist00...
It will be a pci card ofcourse.
And yes,it should work but i can't back this up.
I don't know if windows disables 1 or the other card at bootup.

"John Lewis" schreef in bericht
On 18 Jul 2003 11:56:11 -0700,
(Paul Rubin) wrote:

Hello all. I am currently running two monitors with a single Asus
V9180TD GeForce4 MX440-8X AGP 8X 64MB DDR Video Card. I'm wondering if
I can add a second identical card to give THREE or FOUR monitor
support? I'm wondering if any knows for sure if this will work in
WinXP Pro with the latest NVidia drivers?

Academic.

Your motherboard does not have a second AGP slot............

John Lewis

Sincerely,
Paul Rubin

Old July 20th 03, 03:12 PM
Paul Rubin

Thank you! That's an excellent resource. I'm going to try the
VisionTek Xtasy PCI 64MB VGA nVidia GeForce4 MX420, as this seems to
have good reports.

Sincerely,
Paul Rubin

"neopolaris" . wrote in message ...