Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Old September 4th 03, 07:33 AM
smh

Default Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

======================================

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Subject: Is EZCD As Bad As Some Say?
Date: 9/28/02

When I tested for them, I said "bad" things about it
by reporting bugs.

I make no secret of either my success or my complaints with it.
=====================

Did you, Mikey?

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: (3/18/01)

...Remember that EZ-CD has been out for
short time and very few people have it, and we already heard more than
enough problem reports.

You have heard three sorts of problem reports:

1) Installation troubles
2) Specific inconveniences and stupidities on a relatively minor level
3) Speculative and uninformed general complaints, notably from one troll
who acknowledges that it has never run ECDC.
=====================

Did the above make no secret of this major bug, Mikey?

---------------------
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Subject: Cannot rename file with EZCD 5.01
Date: 4/19/01

It's a major bug, reported to Roxio by the beta team.
---------------------

----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!
----------------------------

Old September 4th 03, 09:18 AM
Vastly Doggerel

"smh" wrote in message

"Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)"
--------------------------------------

(various claims)
--------------------------------------

Is this true? If so, these are pretty strong claims to make.
Why has Mike Richter not offered rebuttals?

V_D

Old September 4th 03, 09:35 PM
Mike Richter

Vastly Doggerel wrote:
"smh" wrote in message

"Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)"

--------------------------------------

(various claims)

--------------------------------------

Is this true? If so, these are pretty strong claims to make.
Why has Mike Richter not offered rebuttals?

V_D

No, it is not true that I am a liar. It is true that a particular troll,
whose egesta I do not consume, misquotes me and misrepresents me. I know
that from its quotation by others. (Note that I do not assume that it is
human; on the present evidence, calling it either male or female would
be an offense to that gender and to all of humanity.)

Read my posts or visit my WWW site to find out about me. The evidence is
there for you; there is no need to speculate.

Finally, please do not feed the trolls.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/

Old September 5th 03, 01:05 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Mike Richter (Lying Scum) wrote:

Vastly Doggerel wrote:
"smh" wrote...

"Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)"
--------------------------------------

(various claims)
--------------------------------------

Note: The 'various claims' are made by Mikey.

Is this true? If so, these are pretty strong claims to make.
Why has Mike Richter not offered rebuttals?

No, it is not true that I am a liar. It is true that a particular troll,
whose egesta I do not consume, misquotes me and misrepresents me. I know
that from its quotation by others.

Does that explain why you offered no rebuttals?

Is it "misquotes" and "misrepresents" weasel drivel again, Mikey? Do
you mean to say you have the evidences to prove the misquotes and
misrepresents and yet kept those all secret? And it goes without
saying, of course, that you can produce and substantiate such misquotes
and misrepresents -with- examples, isn't that right, Mikey? Mikey, you
just lied again. (Do you have a face, Mikey?)

And Mikey learned of the misquotes and misrepresents from secondhand!
Whatever happened to the "peeping" or "view", Mikey? Isn't it funny
that the secondhand slimy drivel started shortly after this?

-------------------------
From: smh
Subject: Mike Richter & "Once is not enough"
Date: 5/9/02

Mike Richter (King Troll) wrote:

I don't read its drivel

You don't read, but you know it's drivel!
No doubt only the King Troll can pull off such a trick!
-------------------------
(There was no follow-up.)

Here are *MY* rebuttals to Mikey's previous charge of "misquote":

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 7-19, 23-30, 32-34, 36-41, 44, 45, 57-66, 68-73, 96-103)

(Message 7)
From: smh
Subject: How Many Roxios to Screw in Light Bulb? (ii)
Date: 8/17/02

Jedi Master (aka Big Dog) wrote:

Mike Richter (King Troll) wrote:

... I no longer read its posts, but I do see
quotes in replies. The creature's database of misquotes and inventions
is remarkable; there may be some valid outdated quotations - but even a
stopped clock is right twice a day.

Zing!
Decent shot, Mike!

When Mike Richter just exposed himself as a Scam Artist? Is that why
you did not quote his post? Do you see the scam in "no longer read" ?
That's the weasel excuse for his not substantiating his charges.

Do you suppose the following has any "misquotes" or "inventions" ?

---------------------
From: Mike Richter (Roxio Shill)
Subject: still need to know about aspi layer pleez, no smh
Date: 7/2/01

ASPI doesn't 'belong' on Win2K and

programs which *use* the ASPI layer can
create serious instabilities.
---------------------

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 23 -- 45)

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 51 -- 66)

Old September 5th 03, 01:10 AM
Tim Kroesen

Thanks for the Google links proving you are both a psychotic and
SPAMMER.

Including Google links to the appropriate complaint department
illustrating this perverse Usenet conduct will be an excellent way to
get this yo-yo kicked even faster!

Tim K

From: smh
Newsgroups: comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.comp.periphs.cdr,a lt.cd-rom
Subject: Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Old September 5th 03, 02:01 AM
smh

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Thanks for the Google links proving you are both a psychotic and
SPAMMER.

Since when exposing unadulterated, unmitigated, white LIES and FRAUDS is
spam ???!!!

And that when ABUSE CRAP is even encouraged as doing a SERVICE:

Mike Richter & Timmy Kroesen's Abuse Crap

=====================
From: Mike Richter (King Troll)
Date: 9/21/01

Gerhard Beulke wrote:

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") says...

snip Abuse Crap

May you please stop posting hundreds (or probably
thousands) of your abuse crap into the NG's!
We know it now and nobody is interested downloading this
rubbish and wasting time and bandwidth.

Unfortunately, newcomers to the newsgroup do not recognize a troll by
its spoor unless someone flags the stench for them. In that sense, Tim
is doing a service. In addition, repeating the post to the ISP and
encouraging others to do the same may eventually get the troll pulled
out from under our bridge.
=====================
------------
What a Scum!
------------

Old September 5th 03, 02:33 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Thanks for the Google links proving you are both a psychotic and
SPAMMER.

Stop pussyfooting around, Timmy, with bogus charge of spam.

Whatever happened to your charge of libel, Timmy? Why don't you stop
buffooning around and prove ANY of the following is a libel, Timmy?

After all, Mikey is pitifully, pathetically, desperately counting on
you.

( Are there problems, Timmy? )

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 51 -- 66)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (directcd/eject) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (directcd/eject) (ii)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing

Old September 5th 03, 03:00 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Mike Richter (Lying Scum) wrote:

Vastly Doggerel wrote:
"smh" wrote...

"Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)"
--------------------------------------

(various claims)
--------------------------------------

Note: The 'various claims' are made by Mikey.

Is this true? If so, these are pretty strong claims to make.
Why has Mike Richter not offered rebuttals?

No, it is not true that I am a liar. It is true that a particular troll,
whose egesta I do not consume, misquotes me and misrepresents me.

(Does that explain why you offered no rebuttals?)

Mikey, aren't you going to tell Timmy those misquotes and misrepresents?

From: smh
Subject: Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)
Date: 9/1/03

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Usenet Abuse- Stalking and Harassment, Repetitive posting of same
material SPAM

Stop pussyfooting around, Timmy, with bogus charge of repetitive posting
on a brand new post. After all Mikey is pitifully, pathetically,

Old September 5th 03, 10:12 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Thanks for the Google links proving you are both a psychotic and
SPAMMER.

(Exposing unadulterated, unmitigated, white LIES and FRAUDS is spam?)

Timmy, why don't you keep your promises instead of pussyfooting and
buffooning around? After all, Mikey is pitifully, pathetically,
desperately counting on you.

Timmy Kroesen, whatever happened to MIT, USC trace?

(Are there still problems, Timmy boy?)

Tim Kroesen (the net-Trash) wrote:
"smh" ...
Tim Kroesen (the net-Kook) wrote:

Your gloating kind of proves my accusations now doesn't it... g

g - Idiot's perpetual silly grin

What a dumb ass logic you have, Timmy!

Why don't you ask Adrian Miller for the proof?
----------------------
From: "Adrian Miller (cRoxio)"
Date: 8/18/01

They confirmed that Sam Hong had been discovered to be
faking posts under various names ...
----------------------

...Yup...

Considering the difficulty you had with Mindspring, do you believe
Adrian Miller indeed got the info he claimed he received from
Earthlink? Do you think any ISPs freely giving out such info just
for the asking?
---------------------
From: "Tim Kroesen" (the net-Trash)
Subject: NO more Harassment and Libel from Sam Hong
Date: 8/16/01

It appears Mindspring may only take registered letters
from Law Firms seriously ...
---------------------

Some services will plainly only disperse information under Court Order
or to Law Enforcement officials.

It can't get any better than this: Timmy, of all people, just confirmed
that what Adrian Miller said was nothing but a rubbish.

We're working on it Asshole...Play your game.

Why then pine about "demand" for the id? Are there problems, Timmy?

No problems ****wit; I promise you'll get your due.

Promises, promises, Timmy. Let see, today is (12/12/01). Do I have to
wait seven (7) more months for your yet another empty promise?

--------------------------------
From: Tim Kroesen (Net-Trash)
Subject: Not being Abused, but being Pinned to the wall
Date: (5/18/01)

... this perp WILL be outed ..
--------------------------------

Let see, today is (9/5/03). Do I have to wait TWO more YEARS, Timmy?

Old September 7th 03, 12:55 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Mike Richter (Lying Scum) wrote:

visit my WWW site

Is your site not "quite dated" and does not have "significant errors" --
like the CD-R FAQ?

From: Mike Richter (King Troll)
Date: 5/24/02

I've posted privately to Andy on the FAQ section.

It is quite dated ... and has significant errors

Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!