A7N8X and side USB ports?

Old September 30th 03, 01:08 AM
Kenny

Default A7N8X and side USB ports?

I have an A7N8X, not Deluxe, in a Nokia style case with 2 side mounted USB
ports. There are 2 groups of leads each with 4 individual plugs marked:
GND
-D
+D
VCC
The onboard USB header has 2 groups of 4 pins marked:
USB +5V
USB P-
USB P+
GND

GND is obvious and I'm assuming VCC corresponds to USB +5V. Can I safely
assume that -D corresponds to USB P- and that +D corresponds to USB P+?

--

Kenny