Houston We Have Lift Off!!!

Old February 8th 08, 05:33 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
hdtv guy

Default Houston We Have Lift Off!!!

I just built a monster gaming rig with 8800 gtx, hdtv card, high
quality sound card, etc. I bought all high quality parts for it. I
call it a "wonder machine." I just fired it up for the first time and
so far it's working fine! I am setting up the BIOS settings right now.
I haven't tried windows yet. This is so great. I thank all the gods
that ever existed.

I have been through hell for two weeks because I killed my previous
computer trying to upgrade the CPU. The heatsink was extremely hard to
remove and I think that's what killed it. I have been stuck using my
11 year old 133 mhz original Pentium computer and it's slow as hell!
But I built that one myself too and it's still kicking and reliable.
The one that died was built by someone else.

I was scared to death about possibly having done something wrong on
the new computer and killing it. I didn't even want to turn it on. I
spent so much money on this thing.

Old February 8th 08, 06:39 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
roach

"hdtv guy" wrote in message

I just built a monster gaming rig with 8800 gtx, ....snip

Dont we have blogs for **** like this?

Old February 8th 08, 07:32 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Bhagat Gurtu

On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 21:33:33 -0800, hdtv guy wrote:

I just built a monster gaming rig with 8800 gtx, hdtv card, high
quality sound card, etc. I bought all high quality parts for it. I
call it a "wonder machine." I just fired it up for the first time and
so far it's working fine! I am setting up the BIOS settings right now.
I haven't tried windows yet. This is so great. I thank all the gods
that ever existed.

The materialistic consumer and his money are easily parted.

Old February 9th 08, 05:36 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
hdtv guy

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 07:32:45 GMT, "Bhagat Gurtu"
wrote:

The materialistic consumer and his money are easily parted.

Yes I'm extremely materialistic and greedy and I love it. I spend
plenty of money but I also make money pretty easily. I have my own
online business which brings in money even if I don't work. I'm also
very thankful for the people who spend their money to buy my products.
You see, they buy my products, and I buy other people's products.
That's the circle of life. The universe has infinite abundance and
wealth. There is no need to limit how much of it you can enjoy.
Old February 9th 08, 05:50 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Bob M

wrote:

The materialistic consumer and his money are easily parted.

Yes I'm extremely materialistic and greedy and I love it. I spend
plenty of money but I also make money pretty easily. I have my own
online business which brings in money even if I don't work. I'm also
very thankful for the people who spend their money to buy my products.
You see, they buy my products, and I buy other people's products.
That's the circle of life. The universe has infinite abundance and
wealth. There is no need to limit how much of it you can enjoy.

Don't mind him. He's just a filthy Indian reading from his script.