P4P800 SE_ what bios number out of box did U get?

Old March 2nd 05, 01:02 AM
Randy_O

Default P4P800 SE_ what bios number out of box did U get?

My order shall come soon. I worry what the bios no. might be; I hope the
number out of the box will be 1006 or higher. I ordered the P4/3E GHZ model
cpu which needs 1006 or higher. What did you all get, and what the heck can
I do to flash the darn thing if I have the lower Bios number? I probably
would have to get a lower GHz Prescott P4 to get the thing going; so, I
could flash it ----huh?

Sincerely --- Randy

Old March 2nd 05, 02:14 AM
N´far

"Randy_O" skrev i en meddelelse
My order shall come soon. I worry what the bios no. might be; I hope the
number out of the box will be 1006 or higher.

1007 here...

Old March 2nd 05, 04:07 AM
-

I have the same processor+board and bought them in October. It worked just
fine. Surely your board is at least as new as mine.

Doug
--
Doug's "MF Film Holder" for batch scanning "strips" of 120/220 medium format
film:

Old March 2nd 05, 04:34 PM
Randy_O

Thank you all for sharing info. I've built 4 systems before, but it has
been quite awhile. This will be a rush job for my sister, and I need to
know anything and everything I can to make this an easy job for myself.

Sincerely -- Randy O.