Audigy 2 Sound card

Old October 24th 03, 01:05 AM
Chris Roth

Default Audigy 2 Sound card

After I installed my Sb Audigy 2 sound card when theres supposed to be sound
all I get is jumbled noises. Is it broken or am I doing something wrong?

Old October 24th 03, 02:34 AM
Phrederik

"Chris Roth" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
After I installed my Sb Audigy 2 sound card when theres supposed to be

sound
all I get is jumbled noises. Is it broken or am I doing something wrong?

It sounds like it's working the way Creative designed it. This is normal for
their cards.

Old October 24th 03, 08:53 AM
Lane Lewis

"Chris Roth" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
After I installed my Sb Audigy 2 sound card when theres supposed to be

sound
all I get is jumbled noises. Is it broken or am I doing something wrong?

More than likely a driver issue. Check the creative web site and news
server.

Lane

Old October 25th 03, 02:48 AM
WebWalker

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 00:05:30 GMT, "Chris Roth"
wrote:

After I installed my Sb Audigy 2 sound card when theres supposed to be sound
all I get is jumbled noises. Is it broken or am I doing something wrong?

Try to move the soundcard to another PCI slot.

--
WebWalker

PGP Key ID : 0xB3F1A279

Can't get sound to work on Intel board Jon Greene General 2 October 23rd 03 07:11 PM
Sound card (Hercules Game Theatre XP 7.1 Sound Card ) Krish General 1 September 21st 03 05:15 AM
sound card irq's? James General 1 September 14th 03 03:05 AM
Santa Cruz Sound Card Davek General 0 August 17th 03 10:33 PM
onboard sound or sound card? mig General 4 August 3rd 03 03:38 PM