xp in computer for over 2 years--should I reinstall XP?

Old June 1st 05, 05:45 PM
DCA

Default xp in computer for over 2 years--should I reinstall XP?

header as follows:
******************************
From: Kadaitcha Man
Newsgroups:
24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.os.windows-xp,alt.computer,alt.os.windows.xp,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.windows-xp
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 18:33:44 +0545

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
Darren Finch, , the tasselled, mellowing engineer,
and maker of measures for weighing the herring and kipper catches, dirged:

and look for .tmp files and remove them
might try running chkdsk c:/f (answer yes when prompted for a restart
as it can only do this in 'single' user mode.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You ****ing gormless nong.

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
Panos Popadopalous, , the gasified, flag-waving
mankhead,
and person who puts up notices, signs and advertisements, bemoaned:

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am running Windows XP. It works well, albeit slowly. I have
read that if I reinstall and rid the hard drive of files that are
off by themselves in neverland, the operation of XP will speed up.

My question is: will reinstalling XP over the present installation
speed the system up, OR, do I have to delete everything and
reinstall on a clean disk, OR, or there other options?

All replies, opinions, information, etc. welcomed!

Aaron

Hi Aaron!

Save yourself a lot of Time and Effort! Do Not Format your hard
drive and start from scratch.

First, see what unnecessary programs start up when you first Boot
Up. Eliminate all the unnecessary ones. Click on Startup, run, and
type in "msconfig.exe". Press Enter. Expand and check all the files
beginning with "win.ini" and "system.ini"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You ****ing pillock.

Go into Control Panel, Add/Remove Software, and see what programs
have been installed that you never use, and Remove these.

Hmmm - I think I'd be speaking for most when I stated that you are
commenting on your own life usefulness. A really big man who flexes his
muscles by foul language at every opportunity and judging by previous posts
will just respond likewise to me now (sticks and stones etc). Ignorant
selfish moron is a term that springs to mind. What a shame you don't live in
the UK to face some of the people you insult.

Old June 1st 05, 06:06 PM
JAD

"
Hmmm - I think I'd be speaking for most when I stated that you are
commenting on your own life usefulness. A really big man who flexes his
muscles by foul language at every opportunity and judging by previous

posts
will just respond likewise to me now (sticks and stones etc). Ignorant
selfish moron is a term that springs to mind. What a shame you don't live

in
the UK to face some of the people you insult.

This has been going on for 5 years +, don't waste your time. Senior
Physiologists have made no progress, what chance do you have? UK / USA it
isn't a 'who you are thing', he can be equally stupid to whomever he
converses. My wish is that NO ONE comment on him, or resound his stupidity
in their comments. The saddest thing about him, is his age. It has to be a
mental disorder, along the lines of Tourette's Syndrome . I pity him, his
uselessness and toadies that follow and worship him. I picture him in a
padded room, with no sharp objects, shoe laces or belts and having for some
reason, an internet access point.

Old June 1st 05, 11:31 PM
johns

He's in Sydney, Australia.

203.103.156.137 and 203.102.232.65 is reported to be his ISP

johns

Old June 2nd 05, 07:09 PM
johns

You tell them. Aussie Feds have you now. Bye :-)

Old June 3rd 05, 09:02 AM
Kadaitcha Man

johns, , the fat-kidneyed, grouchy gumshoe, and faucets
maker, prattled:

You tell them. Aussie Feds have you now. Bye :-)

They're ****ing ****s too.

Old June 5th 05, 02:33 AM
Bob Davis

"DCA" wrote in message
news
header as follows:
From: Kadaitcha Man
Newsgroups:
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 18:33:44 +0545

wrote in message
[...]

This "Kadaitcha Man" isn't a man at all, but a kid who lacks the personal
skills to get positive attention and resorts to the only attention he can
get, which is negative. I'd advise everyone to ignore him and he'll go
away. Giving negative attention gives him what he desperately wants.