Medal of Honor Pacific Assault

Old January 6th 05, 06:29 PM
Jim

Default Medal of Honor Pacific Assault

Hi

I will be getting a new video card next week, probably a nVidia 6600.

Does this card work with Medal of Honor Pacific Assault ?

The back of the case says nVidia 6800 but this is more expensive.

Thanks.

Old January 6th 05, 06:42 PM
Richard Dower

"Jim" wrote in message
Hi

I will be getting a new video card next week, probably a nVidia 6600.

Does this card work with Medal of Honor Pacific Assault ?

The back of the case says nVidia 6800 but this is more expensive.

Thanks.

Unless you overclock the 6600, it may not.

Old January 6th 05, 07:06 PM
DaveL

"Richard Dower" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
Hi

I will be getting a new video card next week, probably a nVidia 6600.

Does this card work with Medal of Honor Pacific Assault ?

The back of the case says nVidia 6800 but this is more expensive.

Thanks.

Unless you overclock the 6600, it may not.

Are you kidding? I know saomeone who is playing that game with a GF3! It
only requires DX8 or better hardware.

DaveL

Old January 6th 05, 07:08 PM
Richard Dower

"Jim" wrote in message
Hi

I will be getting a new video card next week, probably a nVidia 6600.

Does this card work with Medal of Honor Pacific Assault ?

The back of the case says nVidia 6800 but this is more expensive.

Thanks.

Unless you overclock the 6600, it may not.

Are you kidding? I know saomeone who is playing that game with a GF3! It
only requires DX8 or better hardware.

DaveL

1600x1200 with all details levels set to max?

Old January 6th 05, 08:27 PM
Philburg2

Didn't realize that was the only way to play a game, how silly of us...

Seriously, that card will run the game fine. That game is a resource hog
and it takes a hefty PC by any standard. No point in blowing the extra
money when we don't know the rest of his setup.

Old January 6th 05, 08:27 PM
Marni

"Richard Dower"

1600x1200 with all details levels set to max?

No no, 2048 by 1536.
Are you a loser...? ;-)

Old January 6th 05, 08:43 PM
Richard Dower

"Marni" wrote in message
k...

"Richard Dower"

1600x1200 with all details levels set to max?

No no, 2048 by 1536.
Are you a loser...? ;-)

Try setting 1600x1200 with all detail levels high and try to play, now use a
6800 Ultra.....see where i'm going?

You pay for what you get.

Old January 6th 05, 11:30 PM
pjp

P4-2.8Gz, 1gig dual channel, TI4800 SE - 8X AGP, XP-Pro-SP2.

Nothing overclocked and it runs finest kind here at 1280x1024 at 85Hz with
all the eye candy on watching on a 19" Philips monitor.

Old January 7th 05, 01:06 AM
Richard Dower

"pjp" wrote in message
news
P4-2.8Gz, 1gig dual channel, TI4800 SE - 8X AGP, XP-Pro-SP2.

Nothing overclocked and it runs finest kind here at 1280x1024 at 85Hz with
all the eye candy on watching on a 19" Philips monitor.

Pfft, 3.4GHz, 1gig dal channel @2-2-2-5, 6800GT @ 425/1150,XP Pro SP2,
Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070SB 22".

:-)