UT2K4 Active Profile?

Old January 6th 05, 04:48 AM
fabbl

Default UT2K4 Active Profile?

I have a BFG GeForce 6800 GT (OC) and I play Unreal Tournament 2004. I
noticed in the driver settings under the conttrol panel several games are
listed - mine isn't. Is there a download to install UT2K4 profile?

Thanks in advance

Old January 6th 05, 09:57 PM
First of One

Just make your own profile. A profile is simply a set of settings that are
applied when a game loads, settings like FSAA and anisotropy.

m...

Old January 7th 05, 10:13 PM
RanCor TDO

im going to order this card on monday. could you tell me what you think of
it please.

Old January 9th 05, 09:02 PM
fabbl

Sorry so late, almost gave up on the thread.

- Easy to install
- Runs with UT2004, Far Cry, Rise of Nations and RailRoad Tycoon 3
- No Complaints
- Has a stylish blue glow!!
- Really like it a lot.