Problem - Aopen 6800 GT - Falcon 4 SP4

Old November 20th 04, 03:13 PM
Tony Webber

Default Problem - Aopen 6800 GT - Falcon 4 SP4

I am having problems with my 6800 GT trying to run Falcon 4 SP4 under
Windows XP SP2. I get into game then it seems to freeze, when I start to fly
for anything between 40 sec to 2 Mins then when it unfreezes I appear to
have warped! Any suggestions welcome!