Who made it?

Old October 12th 04, 09:15 PM
Me

Default Who made it?

How can I identify the manufacturer of my GeForce2 MX/MX 400? Would like to
update the video BIOS but have no idea who made it.

Old October 12th 04, 09:55 PM
The DragunLadee

Me wrote:
How can I identify the manufacturer of my GeForce2 MX/MX 400? Would like to
update the video BIOS but have no idea who made it.

You can either try looking at the card itself, checking the device
manager, or running a program called Everest Home Edition. That program
will give you detailed specs on everything in your system, including
manufacturers and their websites for updates.

Old October 13th 04, 04:21 AM
The DragunLadee

Me wrote:

How can I identify the manufacturer of my GeForce2 MX/MX 400? Would

like to

update the video BIOS but have no idea who made it.

You can either try looking at the card itself, checking the device
manager, or running a program called Everest Home Edition. That program
will give you detailed specs on everything in your system, including
manufacturers and their websites for updates.

That very well could be possible.
Old October 13th 04, 04:55 PM
CapFusion

Please physically check the card for it sticker or imprint etc to indentify
model and make.

CapFusion,...

Old October 13th 04, 07:37 PM
PRIVATE1964

Sometimes you can also tell by what is printed on the bios chip if there is
one. They might also have a certain code printed somewhere on the board that
will tell you who made it. The code might not look like anything specific, but
if you put the code in Google it might turn up something.

Very rarely will a board not have something on it to identify who manufactured
it.
Old October 16th 04, 07:56 AM
Pete D

Me wrote:

How can I identify the manufacturer of my GeForce2 MX/MX 400? Would

like to

update the video BIOS but have no idea who made it.

You can either try looking at the card itself, checking the device
manager, or running a program called Everest Home Edition. That program
will give you detailed specs on everything in your system, including
manufacturers and their websites for updates.

That very well could be possible.

Extremely doubtful as they do not manufacture cards only the chips.

Mustek 1200 III EP undetectable in any image program Raymond A. Chamberlin Scanners 18 January 10th 05 08:52 AM
cdrs made in japan KnightRdrX Cdr 3 June 28th 04 11:53 AM
how good are CDRs made in China? Brendan R. Wehrung Cdr 1 April 10th 04 08:37 AM
I've made $9,200 with this idea, YOU CAN TOO! You'd be stupid not too! Charlie T. Ati Videocards 2 January 21st 04 07:24 PM
Are blank CDs made by Harmony good? Isaac Cdr 0 August 31st 03 02:18 AM