help leadtek a250 td gf4 ti4400 VIVO screwed up my Dreamcast

Old November 17th 03, 09:56 PM
horizon

Default help leadtek a250 td gf4 ti4400 VIVO screwed up my Dreamcast

Hi,

I thought id check out the video in capabilities of my leadtek a250 td
ti4400. So i downloaded the relevant drivers and winfast PVR software from
leadteks site. I needed an svideo input, so i thought a nice one would be my
sega dreamcast. fired up sonic adventure 2 and loaded up the
software......wooow nice playing sonic 2 on the dreamcast outputted onto
windows !..........played for a while, tried capturing kept getting filter
errors, thought ok will mess around with this later, left the DC on for a
while while i checked some emails.

went back to the winfast pvr screen and it was just showing a blank black
screen as output....thought hmmmm fiddled around with the wires still the
same. switched off DC, hooked it back up to the tv, and got shocked the
display is all kind of distorted, still visibile but seems smeared and dull
and theres banding across the screen.

anyone any ideas what happened to my DCs video output is it messed?

should i contact leadtek asking for a new DC?

thanks for any help/suggestions.