Drivers problem with "leadtek winfast geforce 3 td 200"

Old September 2nd 03, 01:36 PM
didier

Default Drivers problem with "leadtek winfast geforce 3 td 200"

Hello,

I try to update my display driver under Windows XP, an I have some
troubles...

I try the nvidia drivers 45.xx, the leadtek 42.xx, and finaly I must
re-install the cd drivers (very old version 29.xx)

When I try recent drivers, When the install finish I have a message
like "Drivers inccorectly installed"
The graphic card have a error icon in hardware management, and it not
recognized as a "leadtek winfast geforce 3 td 200"

I try to remove old driver, and retry install; but I got the same
result...

Anybody can help me ?
Didier
Old September 3rd 03, 12:43 PM
Ronald Weaver

Try this...... Control Panel---Add remove programms. Remove nvidia
display. ok out. Reboot. Download latest drivers.....Install. Reboot.
Hope this helps
---------------------
P4
Abit IS7 bios15
1x512 megs pc2700
GF4 ti4600 @ 300/650
40 gig seagate
4 led case fans

problem with drivers? REX Cdr 9 September 16th 04 11:30 AM
This problem has baffled everyone... Nick G General 46 May 22nd 04 04:01 AM
Leadtek Geforce 5 5900 Ultra TDH - High pitch noise ! Richard General 0 July 30th 03 02:07 PM
general bios on a leadtek geforce 4 Gary Quiring Nvidia Videocards 0 July 10th 03 04:21 AM
Prob updating WinFast drivers on GF3 Ti200 JJ Nvidia Videocards 0 June 28th 03 02:42 PM