Victory! - Usenet SPAMMER Finally Identified!!! ----- PrA3VgdeN

Old July 5th 03, 06:08 PM
Papa

Default Victory! - Usenet SPAMMER Finally Identified!!! ----- PrA3VgdeN

Great! Glad he was id'd, if true (sorry for the cynicism, but I have a lot
of trouble believing anything written anymore).

By the way, what's with all of the verbiage at the end of your post?

Old July 6th 03, 02:03 AM
disciple1964

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:00:35 +0000, Repsis_Revenge wrote:

Forgive me for using SPAM, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

I'm sure we've all seen the avalanche of SPAM that Mr. Steve Repsis spews
in our newsgroups on a daily basis; PHEROMONES, PENIS ENLARGER,
CABLE DESCRAMBLER, CLEAN YOUR HARD DRIVE, etc.

Well, I thought you'd all like to know this individuals' name, address, phone
and SS#. Perhaps you want to give him a call, or send him some 'presents'.
Maybe even update his credit profile, or better yet, pay him a visit!

Although spam is a problem, giving out someone's social security number is
crossing the line. This information can ruin a person and I don't think
that what he has done warrant's messing up his credit or his future income
that he has probably worked hard for. should someone decide to use this
information for illegal purposes, You can be held responsible, seeing how
you have directed everyone to do that which is wrong. In my book, 2
wrong's does not make a right.
Old July 7th 03, 07:59 PM
Loaded_boyUK

"disciple1964" wrote in message
news
[...]

[Loaded_boyUK says]
.. . . . . NO BUT 3 LEFTS DO !!!!!!

Old July 8th 03, 03:23 AM
Chimera

It is my belief that an international law should be made allowing vigilante
justice to deal with any ******s found writing viruses. Maybe a few public
curbings may tarnish the glamour of destroying the computing experience for
the rest of the world.
FCUK THE LITTLE TURDS
But as for spammers, some may get away with just a beating.

rthlink.net...

Old July 10th 03, 05:04 PM
ranchhand

" Although spam is a problem, giving out someone's social security

number is
crossing the line. This information can ruin a person and I don't think
that what he has done warrant's messing up his credit or his future income
that he has probably worked hard for. should someone decide to use this
information for illegal purposes, You can be held responsible, seeing how
you have directed everyone to do that which is wrong. In my book, 2
wrong's does not make a right."

The "future income he's worked hard for" involves making other
peoples' lives miserable, handing out private emails so we start
receiving porn and perversion along with pictures on our monitors, and
helping to subvert the morals of America. You were around the corner
at a prayer meeting when Common Sense was handed out.
Old July 10th 03, 10:16 PM
Greg B

(ranchhand) wrote in message . com...

" Although spam is a problem, giving out someone's social security

number is
crossing the line. This information can ruin a person and I don't think
that what he has done warrant's messing up his credit or his future income
that he has probably worked hard for. should someone decide to use this
information for illegal purposes, You can be held responsible, seeing how
you have directed everyone to do that which is wrong. In my book, 2
wrong's does not make a right."

The "future income he's worked hard for" involves making other
peoples' lives miserable, handing out private emails so we start
receiving porn and perversion along with pictures on our monitors, and
helping to subvert the morals of America. You were around the corner
at a prayer meeting when Common Sense was handed out.

Although vigilante justice, on the surface, seems like 'Common Sense'
we find that with a bit more thought, it's not such a good idea.

At the very least, we probably don't want to live in a world where
someone can decide that you're guilty of some offense and ruin
your life with impunity. That's not the way America works, or
should work.

More appropriate action would be to share that information with the
likes of AOL, Earthlink, etc. and let them go after the *******
for what he's cost them in band-width. Their attorneys can probably
beat up his attorneys. At very least, *they* can make his life
miserable for a while, even if they don't ultimately prevail,
and they can increase his cost of doing business.

Aiding and abetting identity theft is apt to be actionable as a civil
matter, and it might catch the attention of some zealous prosecutor
as a criminal matter.

It would be unfortunate if the 'reward' for 'outing' the SPAMmer
ended up being that the SPAMmer managed to make the person who
posted his personal information the new source of his future
income.

Greg
Old July 11th 03, 01:27 AM
disciple1964

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:07:13 +0000, Dwood wrote:

"

Greg

MY Vote FU** him to the cross!

I would leave the cross out of this..It has nothing to do with the remarks
on this subject. I don't really care if you believe in JESUS or not..But
don't put the cross in this. I would like to remind you, what goes around
comes around and it is usually worse than the person who originally
committed the sin got. I do have children, However I also know that raise
a child in the way they should go and they will never depart. If your
children are reading porn, expecially a 6yr old, then who taught her to
read it, or more importantly, why did you not teach her what to look out
for. At 6yrs old, she or he should not even have a email address until
they can show you that they understand completely how to use it. And yes
you should be reading everything before she does, that is your
responsibility as a parent and not anyone elses.

--
ÐÏࡱá
Old July 11th 03, 01:13 PM
Erik the Bold

See last couple of paragraphs:
http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,59574,00.html

"Greg B" wrote in message
om...

. com...

Old July 11th 03, 01:22 PM
ranchhand

Hey disciple....

You try to wrap yourself in the Bible and preach about morality.

Did you know that this spammer would have been stoned to death because
he was subverting the morality of the nation with immoral pornography
according to God's law in the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament)? No
appeals, no fancy lawyer tricks. That's why, when they were faithful
to Gods laws, Israel had the greatest civilization on earth at that
time. (BTW-I am not Jewish).

If you want to express your personal opinion that's fine, but before
you preach the Bible you better read it.
Old July 11th 03, 08:09 PM
Dwood

Hey disciple....

You try to wrap yourself in the Bible and preach about morality.

I have grown up in a prominent "CHRISTIAN" home went to church every sunday
followed the good book and all its rules but most of the church body is
known notoriously for being the worst group of law breakers. Church is known
when people want a wife, young masses looking to get some , creating and
spreading rumors about each other. The most heinous crimes are done by
church participants or church like institutions eg. cult suicides where alot
of people die for a "GOD". Also known and never forgotten is JIMMY SWAGGART
the biggest of all times TV evangelist found solicitating sex from a hooker.
I know the bible like the back of my hand ... do you even know or have a
copy of the non edited (translative left out)
pieces of the bible? So how do you know what is the right religion ...or
cult?

What does that tell you? Nothing the cross is a figure of speech or are
you so blinded by the bible not to notice that idiot.