VIVO card - "ATI Radeon 9200 VIVO 128mb DDR AGP" are video recording results good?

Old August 22nd 04, 01:26 PM
km

Default VIVO card - "ATI Radeon 9200 VIVO 128mb DDR AGP" are video recording results good?

Am looking to upgrade my PC. Present system is 500mhz with ATI
All-in-Wonder 16mb card.

Am thinking of buying faster system and using the "ATI Radeon 9200
VIVO 128mb" to record from my analogue videocamera. Will it provide
satisfactory results ie no dropped frames and video and sound
syncronised (Using Vdeowave)?

My other choice would be to use USB and something like Belkin Videobus
but my old system could not handle the data using this method.

Any advice?

KM
Old August 22nd 04, 07:43 PM
Good Man

km wrote in
:

Am looking to upgrade my PC. Present system is 500mhz with ATI
All-in-Wonder 16mb card.

Am thinking of buying faster system and using the "ATI Radeon 9200
VIVO 128mb" to record from my analogue videocamera. Will it provide
satisfactory results ie no dropped frames and video and sound
syncronised (Using Vdeowave)?

My other choice would be to use USB and something like Belkin Videobus
but my old system could not handle the data using this method.

Any advice?

video-capturing is all about your system, not the video card. that 9200
will be fine as long as your system has at least a 1.5Ghz+ processor, 512MB
RAM, and a 7200RPM Hard Drive.

Radeon 9200 or 9600SE r Ati Videocards 3 April 22nd 04 12:00 AM
RADEON 64MB VIVO AGPX4 .........is it a 1.5V AGP CARD? [email protected] Ati Videocards 0 November 12th 03 01:03 PM
RADEON 64MB VIVO AGPX4 .........is it a 1.5V AGP CARD? [email protected] Ati Videocards 0 November 10th 03 11:14 PM
Radeon 9200 Vivo Nick Porter Ati Videocards 9 November 1st 03 11:10 PM
radeon 9200 vivo tvout problem Erland Eckerberg Ati Videocards 2 September 16th 03 01:03 PM