eBay scumbag crook- lruff5965

Old August 16th 03, 06:37 PM
JAD

Default eBay scumbag crook- lruff5965

NEVER buy anything from anyone who hides anything....its a sure sign, I
don't know how long you have been using ebay, but hiding(privatizing) any
history on ebay is a sure sign of a con game.

"orubin.com" wrote in message
om...
If you come across this guy's memory auctions, DO NOT BID! He ripped
me for $30.45 on a stick of 256meg DIMM memory. Until he conveniently
made his feedback private, you could watch as the complaints piled up.
I think that he sends memory to the ones who paid via PayPal or credit
card, and ripped of the ones (like me) who sent money orders.

You can view his feedback profile (minus the actual comments) he
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...erid=lruff5965

Here's the auction in question:

Of course, eBay refuses to do jack **** about this asshole.

I plan on making this guy's ability to sell a living hell. That is,
until he makes the current bidders list private. But then, the smart
ones will see what a crook this jerkoff is.

BEWARE!

Brian

Old August 16th 03, 11:18 PM
Michael J. Apollyon

You can view his feedback profile (minus the actual comments)
he

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...erid=lruff5965

Sorry about your situation,

You can view some of the comments on his About Me page -

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/lruff5965/

Have you tried requesting his contact information yet?

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...US#ContactInfo

Old August 17th 03, 01:48 AM
orubin.com

"JAD" wrote in message thlink.net...
NEVER buy anything from anyone who hides anything....its a sure sign, I
don't know how long you have been using ebay, but hiding(privatizing) any
history on ebay is a sure sign of a con game.

Ahem...

"Until he conveniently made his feedback private, you could watch as
the complaints piled up."

He made it private today.

I've been "using" eBay for five years now, both buying and selling. If
you'll notice, the majority of the complaints have come within the
past month. I think this guy got tired of having to actually ship
product and just decided to rip people off. I also noticed that he
recently raised his shipping rates. Why not pocket a few more bucks
while he's running this scam?

Brian
Old August 17th 03, 02:57 AM
JAD

yep in every venue there are crooks.....no doubt....
but my question is to you if you saw complaints piling up why do buisness
with him?...maybe i'm not understanding the complete story but anyhow the
game is over between him and u anyway

"orubin.com" wrote in message
om...

thlink.net...

Old August 17th 03, 12:07 PM
sig666

orubin.com wrote:

If you come across this guy's memory auctions, DO NOT BID! He ripped
me for $30.45 on a stick of 256meg DIMM memory. Until he conveniently
made his feedback private, you could watch as the complaints piled up.
I think that he sends memory to the ones who paid via PayPal or credit
card, and ripped of the ones (like me) who sent money orders.

You can view his feedback profile (minus the actual comments) he
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...erid=lruff5965

Here's the auction in question:

Of course, eBay refuses to do jack **** about this asshole.

I plan on making this guy's ability to sell a living hell. That is,
until he makes the current bidders list private. But then, the smart
ones will see what a crook this jerkoff is.

BEWARE!

Brian

eBay will do jack **** about it if you follow their procedures to the
letter.
I know as I have gotten people thrown off eBay for a lot less.

Old August 17th 03, 05:50 PM
orubin.com

"Michael J. Apollyon" wrote in message ...
You can view his feedback profile (minus the actual comments)

he

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...erid=lruff5965

Sorry about your situation,

You can view some of the comments on his About Me page -

Yep, and I tell everyone that bids on his auctions to check that out
and look at the number of negatives he has.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/lruff5965/

Have you tried requesting his contact information yet?

Sure have. I've called about 20 times now. I get the same message
everytime from his voice mail: "this person is unable to take messages
at this time." Must be the hundreds of ****ed off people waiting for
and not getting their merchandise.

Brian
Old August 18th 03, 02:52 AM
LiveWire

If you come across this guy's memory auctions, DO NOT BID! He ripped
me for $30.45 on a stick of 256meg DIMM memory. Until he conveniently
made his feedback private, you could watch as the complaints piled up.
I think that he sends memory to the ones who paid via PayPal or credit
card, and ripped of the ones (like me) who sent money orders.

YIKES!! Out of 109 transactions in the past 7 days, this dude has 35
negatives. That's pretty damn bad! Don't you check feedback before you
purchase?

What really cracks me up is that out of 87 total negatives, 77 are from
unique users. Now, am I understanding that right?? Was it not enough to
get burned once from this person, that some people had to actually go back
and get ripped off again???

--
LiveWire

Old August 18th 03, 06:46 PM
orubin.com

YIKES!! Out of 109 transactions in the past 7 days, this dude has 35
negatives. That's pretty damn bad! Don't you check feedback before you
purchase?

Damn. Don't you people read posts? I said that the majority of these
feedbacks piled up over the past MONTH, AFTER the auction had ended.

What really cracks me up is that out of 87 total negatives, 77 are from
unique users. Now, am I understanding that right?? Was it not enough to
get burned once from this person, that some people had to actually go back
and get ripped off again???

I think some people bid and won more than one item. This guy runs
quite a large number of auctions at one time.

His negatives now equal 92 as of today. And eBay STILL won't suspend
this ****er. Don't ****ing tell me that they do anything to help those
who get screwed, because, as the only game in town, they could give
two ****s about the people who bid and get screwed as long as they get
their listing fees.

Brian
Old August 18th 03, 08:41 PM
Hugo Drax

"orubin.com" wrote in message
om...
If you come across this guy's memory auctions, DO NOT BID! He ripped
me for $30.45 on a stick of 256meg DIMM memory. Until he conveniently
made his feedback private, you could watch as the complaints piled up.
I think that he sends memory to the ones who paid via PayPal or credit
card, and ripped of the ones (like me) who sent money orders.

Thats why I do not buy from ebay, I would rather spend a few dollars more
and have product VS spending a few dollars less and having no product - lost
money

Old August 22nd 03, 08:05 PM
youpi

(orubin.com) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Hey Brian, I've got the same problem as you have...
Same patern, not so many negative feedbacks at the end of july but I
paid by paypal, sorry for your money order if you can't get it back..
or maybe if you live not so far of Meza, Arizona you can find that guy
to say HI!

I just sent yesterday a complaint about this seller to ebay but they
seem to be slow to make a good move, anyway I can't understand why
they let him make his feedback private and it's a bit weird making
feedback private...
from ebay:
"I have reviewed your email and wanted to let you know that we are in
the
process of investigating the email address of the seller you are
reporting. This process usually takes 1-2 days. If we are unable to
obtain a valid email address for them, they will be suspended from
using
our site."
just suspended..?? omg
His email address @yahoo.com was desactivated since 15 august and
today it's reactivated....

Here's another place maybe he's trying to rob people...
http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo....r/lordsofflame
It seems that he's always alive, I was thinking myself, maybe he's
dead, maybe he got a car accident... no, he seems to be in excellent
shape ready to rob the world! lol

anyway, I'll try to get my money back by paypal and see if this big
machine really works...