Nvidia GeForce 7500LE

Old April 26th 07, 06:26 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default Nvidia GeForce 7500LE

I just need a little info on my video card. My HP system came with a Nvidia
GeForce 7500LE. I'd like to know if this is a PCI Express 16 or what? If I
every need/want to upgrade it, what would be a good chose? I not a game
player, but I'd like something decent.

My System:
HP Pavillion a1620y
Windows Vista Premium
2Gb RAM
Nvidia GeForce 7500LE

Thank you for any and all advise.
Old April 26th 07, 06:44 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DRS

wrote in message
I just need a little info on my video card. My HP system came with a
Nvidia GeForce 7500LE. I'd like to know if this is a PCI Express 16
or what? If I every need/want to upgrade it, what would be a good
chose? I not a game player, but I'd like something decent.

My System:
HP Pavillion a1620y

According to
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/p...reg_R1002_USEN
the a1620y uses the ECS RC410-M (Asterope3) motherboard, which according to
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...reg_R1002_USEN
has one PCIe x16 slot for a video card.

A 7600GT for around US$100-$110 would give you a decent mid-range 3D card
that would be a noticeable improvement on the 7500LE (hint: in the Nvidia
world "LE" is usually translated to mean Low End).