Bsod forceware 100.65 8800gtx.

Old April 15th 07, 07:18 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Dave[_6_]

Default Bsod forceware 100.65 8800gtx.

Hi

Playing Farcry or Cod2 latest patched give me an BSOD with windows vista 32
bit. Forceware 100.65.
My system Antec 500w , intel core2 duo , 2gig geil mem , Asus en8800gtx.
Brand new system.
Sombody out there are getting the same error's ???

Cya....

Old April 16th 07, 04:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
deimos

Dave wrote:
Hi

Playing Farcry or Cod2 latest patched give me an BSOD with windows vista
32 bit. Forceware 100.65.
My system Antec 500w , intel core2 duo , 2gig geil mem , Asus en8800gtx.
Brand new system.
Sombody out there are getting the same error's ???

Cya....

101.02 gave me one helluva blue screen on XP 32 bit with my 8800GTS. I
had to completely shutdown, drain the power, remove the drivers in safe
mode and reinstall 97.95 (EVGA) to get it stable again (would BSOD even
in the DDraw test of DXDIAG). There's something odd about the 100
series drivers.
Old April 16th 07, 09:06 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Andrew Bailey

"Dave" NoSpam@No.**** wrote in message
. ..
Hi

Playing Farcry or Cod2 latest patched give me an BSOD with windows vista
32 bit. Forceware 100.65.
My system Antec 500w , intel core2 duo , 2gig geil mem , Asus en8800gtx.
Brand new system.
Sombody out there are getting the same error's ???

Cya....

Hi Dave,

There's thousands of us...
http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=25381

Old April 16th 07, 02:39 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Dave[_6_]

Tryed the 101.70 driver still an error.
Now trying 100.59 version.
I think it was this error "sprbcdrv.sys" what is this error.

Cya..
"Andrew Bailey" schreef in bericht

Old April 16th 07, 02:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Dave[_6_]

No.

Not working farcry hangs also with 100.65.

Where can i download older versions ???

And what version is most stable

Cya...

"Dave" NoSpam@No.**** schreef in bericht