Victory! - Usenet SPAMMER Finally Identified!!! ----- OoHzU8an

Old July 3rd 03, 09:31 PM
JAD

Default Victory! - Usenet SPAMMER Finally Identified!!! ----- OoHzU8an

Although the spam has been annoying, I find the tactic (if its real) of
putting a persons vital information on the UNet is by far worse than what he
has done. He may have a family and they may know nothing about what he's
doing and they too, would be hurt. Sorry I NEVER sweat the little stuff!
AND, in the big picture, this is miniscule

wrote in message
Forgive me for using SPAM, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

I'm sure we've all seen the avalanche of SPAM that Mr. Steve Repsis spews
in our newsgroups on a daily basis; PHEROMONES, PENIS ENLARGER,
CABLE DESCRAMBLER, CLEAN YOUR HARD DRIVE, etc.

Well, I thought you'd all like to know this individuals' name, address,

phone
and SS#. Perhaps you want to give him a call, or send him some 'presents'.
Maybe even update his credit profile, or better yet, pay him a visit!

Old July 3rd 03, 10:39 PM
Stacey

JAD wrote:

Although the spam has been annoying, I find the tactic (if its real) of
putting a persons vital information on the UNet is by far worse than what
he has done. He may have a family and they may know nothing about what
he's doing and they too, would be hurt. Sorry I NEVER sweat the little
stuff! AND, in the big picture, this is miniscule

Or find a decent newsserver to use? I never see any of this stuff..

--

Stacey