Killzone PS3 bull****

Old December 3rd 05, 12:51 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.xbox

Default Killzone PS3 bull****

If the real PlayStation3 had to reproduce the E3 2005 Killzone CG in
realtime, with the same graphical fidelity, it would run at 5 frames
per second or less.

the only way PlayStation3 is going to "do Killzone in realtime" at 60
fps in a real game is by significantly reducing the complexity and
fidelity of the graphics.

*geometry
*lighting
*textures
*anti-aliasing
*and other things

will *all* be cut back very significantly and very noticably. mark my
words.

a system that *IS* capable of reproducing Killzone CG in realtime
gameplay would need:
-Tens of Gigapixels per second fillrate
-a few billion polygons per second geometry performance
-16x or greater FSAA anti-aliasing capability
-several GigaBytes of RAM
-several hundred GB per second of memory bandwidth

all of which the PS3 does not have. neither Cell nor RSX (nor
both combined) has the kind of power that Sony and Nvidia want you to
believe they have.

E3 2005 Killzone CG on PlayStation4 in realtime? Sure, in 7 years or
so.

Old December 3rd 05, 01:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.xbox

"Radeon" wrote in message
oups.com...

Who gives a **** about Killzone on the PS3?
I am enjoying the hell out of Call Of Duty 2 on my shiny new XBox 360.

Old December 3rd 05, 02:51 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.xbox

Who gives a **** about xbox 360 your just an impatient son of a whoar , who
settles for second best because their to ****in impatient to wait for the
ps3 , listen , if you think that just because the xbox was better than the
ps2 by a bit the xbox 360 wont be better than the ps3 . those of you who are
in this newsgroup do diss playsation 3 or 2 get the **** out of here .I dont
give a rats ass about xbox 360 . so dont just join this newsgroup to ****
people that like playstation .Oh yeah bud , you dont know **** about the ps3
and obviously are a supporter of xbox 360 so **** YOU , If you have seen the
clip it looks good so I dont know what the **** you are talking about . so
far all the videos I have seen for the ps3 were good and none were good for
the xbox 360 because all the games out right now except call of duty 2 suck
ass and look like xbox 1 games . Face it xbox 360 is full of bugs and
microsoft only made xbox 360 come out earlier becaue their scared that ps3
wil be better and they have to make their fair share of the money before
noone buys xbox 360 **** anymore . By the way none of you say what you did
to Blig Merk that we should move on with our lives because we have we dont
care about XFLOP THREE-****TY .

Old December 3rd 05, 03:45 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.xbox

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 21:51:36 -0500, "J & T"
wrote:

[...]

Left school before puberty, I see...............

John Lewis

Old December 3rd 05, 08:58 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.xbox

Radeon wrote:

[...]

Boy are you in for a surprise.

You do know that movie was thrown together at the last minute with dev
unit specs. Completely unoptomized code too.

I say the game looks like that or better at runs at 60FPS.
Just check out Virtua Fighter 5 which is running on an arcade board
with weaker specs that the Xbox360.

Old December 3rd 05, 11:25 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

--

Man you are one of the most gullible people i've ever seen...

Old December 3rd 05, 01:39 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.xbox

In article ,
says...

[...]

Got ritalin? Both the 360 and the PS3 will kick major ass. Why not buy both
because the only second best around here is owning only one of these consoles.

Old December 3rd 05, 01:43 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

In article , Unknown says...

Radeon wrote:

[...]

I'm sure the game will look great but I don't recall any Playstation game ever
living up to the Sony hype movies for the PS1 or the PS2. I'm sure the PS3
will be no different.

Old December 3rd 05, 02:14 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

In article , Unknown says...

Radeon wrote:

[...]

Yeah we are in for a surprise. I've yet to see a game live up to one of Sony's
hype movies.