Converting HD to Divx or Wmv HD how ???

Old September 13th 05, 06:17 PM
No One Realy

Default Converting HD to Divx or Wmv HD how ???

Converting HD to Divx or Wmv HD how ???

I tried Divx 6.02 and its maxium is 1200 by 672. Which is WAY off the
1400 by 1080 which it was captured out. Which is what i want to KEEEP
it at. One thing it was fast to encode it. Is uppose ripping allthat
data from it made it quicker

I tried Winblows Encoder 9.0, and that seems to encode but gives error
most of the time saying it can't do it for some reason ???

I also tried procoder 2. Thats 700 bucks worth yet it does not seem to
do anything and is very very very veyr veyr slow ?

If you have any other software ideas please let me know.

High Definition is just my hobby at the moment

Thanks.

I have WIndows Xp. 1 gig of pc3200 ram. A 6600 GT.
Old September 14th 05, 07:48 AM
Lucas Tam

No One Realy wrote in news:rc2ei1l3mhg788a7f3oaku34t9bim5mi8d@
4ax.com:

Converting HD to Divx or Wmv HD how ???

I tried Divx 6.02 and its maxium is 1200 by 672. Which is WAY off the
1400 by 1080 which it was captured out. Which is what i want to KEEEP
it at. One thing it was fast to encode it. Is uppose ripping allthat
data from it made it quicker

Well HD resolution is 1920 x 1080... could it be that the resolution of the
input file is off?

Also I'm not sure if you need the full resolution, as 1080 is an interlaced
resolution... I don't believe there are any 1080p displays on the market at
the moment.

--
Lucas Tam )

Newmarket Volvo Sucks! http://newmarketvolvo.tripod.com
Old September 14th 05, 07:50 PM
Sharanga Dayananda

Also I'm not sure if you need the full resolution, as 1080 is an
interlaced
resolution... I don't believe there are any 1080p displays on the market
at
the moment.

Yes, but a video clip doesn't need to be interlaced. DVD movie ( not
extras ) content is 480p or 576p non-interlaced. You already get 1080p
videoclips like at www.wmvhd.com

SP2 and DivX Glenn M Homebuilt PC's 2 August 20th 04 10:44 PM
SP2 and DivX Glenn M Gateway Computers 0 August 19th 04 01:49 AM
256kb vs 512kb data buffer in DVD-ROM drives: will I see much difference when playing DivX movies and games from cdrom?! Jason Cdr 0 October 16th 03 12:19 AM
AIW8500DV & Dr DivX Still Life Ati Videocards 0 September 2nd 03 08:48 AM
Problem playing DivX on tv-out on Parhelia... Anders Eriksen Matrox Videocards 1 August 19th 03 09:24 PM