Geforce2 mx200 driver

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 23rd 03, 05:45 PM
Elouan Le Bretton

Default Geforce2 mx200 driver

I have a Creative Gefore2 mx200, installed on a Abit Kt7a and a Athlon 1GHz.
And I use W2000.
I can't update my card with the latest nvidia drivers: windows would tell
the peripheric can't start, and it runs in VGA mode. I've been in contact
with creative technical support but they couldn't help. Has anyone
experienced this problem?
An other question I have : has anyone have a nice nvidia driver version that
runs smooth and stable on this card? I'd like to install it and never bother
again with drivers (cause I now run on Windows 2000 generic drivers, and I
fear I'm losing performances)