full screen problem on TV

Old January 15th 04, 01:22 AM
CWD

Default full screen problem on TV

As I connect my TV to my FX5200, I find the TV screen is not full (there's
blank space at all sides), either in clone mode or dualview mode.

I tried my ATi card (Radeon 9000), if "OverScan" is selected at
Display\Settings\Advance\TV\Adjustments, I can get the full screen.

Anyone can help me on the nVidea FX5200? Thanks.

Warton

Old January 15th 04, 07:01 AM
anon

Go into the "nView display mode" menu on your Geforce FX 5200 display driver
tab.
Right click the display that corresponds to the TV, choose "Device
Adjustments", then just keep pressing the left hand button in the blue
adjustment window, until it reaches the size you want. Apply and ok, job
done!

Old January 16th 04, 01:02 AM
Radu Midrigan 113503663

anon" wrote in message

Go into the "nView display mode" menu on your Geforce FX 5200 display

driver
tab.
Right click the display that corresponds to the TV, choose "Device
Adjustments", then just keep pressing the left hand button in the blue
adjustment window, until it reaches the size you want. Apply and ok,

job
done!

I did: Display Properties-Settings-Advanced- nView-Device
Settings-Screen Adjustments.

The only thing you can do there is to move that image on your TV screen: up,
down left, right but this have nothing to do with full TV screen which I can
never achieve. The TV screen will never be full: there are blank space at
all sides. If anyone knows how to fix this pls tell me. I would be very
dissapointed if I find out that this is all I can get from Geforce
video-card - blank spaces at all sides of TV-screen
Radu.

--
" Vorbeste omeneste " - grai cu naduf vanzatoarea rusoaica grasuna si
transpirata din giosu strazii

Old January 16th 04, 07:01 AM
Radu Midrigan 113503663

Try TV tool

Thank you for this information. I gave a search on Google and I found
something about it he
http://tvtool.info/index_e.htm
and he

I will try this program and will communicate to you if I succeded.
Radu.