Kingston Hyper X PC3200 question

Old August 27th 03, 01:51 PM
Daddy-O

Default Kingston Hyper X PC3200 question

Just got my new EP-8RDA+ rev2.1 mainboard!! I won't have time to put
it together for a day or two, and whilst looking at everything I've
got (at work :-) I noticed that my Kingston Hyper X 3200 256MB sticks
(2) are supposed to run at 2.6v.

But the BIOS default for my memory banks appears to be 2.5v.

Is this a problem? Can I get to the BIOS setup to up the voltage with
the initial voltage mismatch? Should I? Will I need to? Hmm....

Advice, please -- TIA.

Old August 27th 03, 05:53 PM
Anon

Daddy-O wrote in message . ..
Just got my new EP-8RDA+ rev2.1 mainboard!!

Do you mind if I ask where you got your board? Did you know
beforehand that you were getting a rev2.1? I'm looking to get the
same motherboard, but want to make sure I get one of the later
versions as well. Thanks.