Typical mains power for mid-range PC?

Old August 5th 06, 06:36 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

Default Typical mains power for mid-range PC?

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 02:38:56 -0400, kony Gave us:

So here it is,

**** you, idiot.
Old August 5th 06, 06:38 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 02:44:33 -0400, kony Gave us:

Why do I get the feeling that if only we covered enough
topics in alt.***, you'd claim to have spent 10 years in
each, making you about 3,000 years old?

I worked directly for the inventor of the resistor bolometer back in
1960, the year of my birth.

His name: K. Irani
Old August 5th 06, 06:39 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 02:44:33 -0400, kony Gave us:

Random suggestions are only as useful as they are
applicable. Anyone can make vague comments about using the
most precise method known, but recognizing that you need
that other data to tie it all together is something you
(suspiciously?) overlooked.

You are the only idiot claiming I overlooked something. I KNOW how to
characterize an operating circuit using IR thermography.

It would appear as if you are the one that does not.
Old August 5th 06, 06:41 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 02:51:30 -0400, kony Gave us:

It will be closer to the core temp, but this much I wrote
before you went off half-cocked.

**** you, cocked boy.

Closer is only usful if we
know the remaining package specs.

You are an idiot. You spew the same blather over and over. Are you
a broken record? Your needle is skipping. little boy.
Old August 5th 06, 06:44 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 03:08:44 -0400, kony Gave us:

Have you ever used usenet before?

Much longer than your diaper boy ass has.

I have to wonder because you can't manage to reply to posts
without breaking them up.

My choice, you retarded ****.
Old August 5th 06, 06:44 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 03:08:44 -0400, kony Gave us:

Do concerntrate on not accidentally hitting that "send"
button until you're done.

You're an idiot.
Old August 5th 06, 06:45 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 03:08:44 -0400, kony Gave us:

Then you went off on
a simpleton version

**** you. You know less than nothing.
Old August 5th 06, 06:46 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 03:08:44 -0400, kony Gave us:

Then you went off on
a simpleton version of "I Know a better way to take a temp",
without a consideration if it was useful to do it, any gain
or you'd just be wasting parts.

Sorry, you retarded ****, but IR imagery doesn't "waste parts".
Old August 5th 06, 06:50 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 03:11:05 -0400, kony Gave us:

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 05:30:52 GMT, Phat Bytestard
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 13:03:42 -0400, kony Gave us:

again... of the surface temp.

What do you think a probe attachment yields, you ditz?

- Warranty voided

You're full of ****. They can be removed afterward.

- Time and expense

No more time than it takes to tape one on.

- Data still not applicable unless you also have the
package specs.

You're an idiot. You make it obvious when you spew crap like that.
A person taking probed readings on discreet components knows about all
the factors that he must consider to make his gathered data valid.

You are just a clueless ****tard that goes round telling folks that
they don't know how to do something, when they have been doing it for
years.

You made a simplistic suggestion but failed to see all the
other issues.

That is YOUR declaration, and it has NO basis in fact, you stupid
****. That is the whole reason I call you the ****ing retard that you
ARE.

So a better thermal junction will be closer
to the core temp... no kidding!

As if you knew anything about it.

The remaining issue is
still the same, we'd have to know the package specs to make
it worthwhile.

You're an idiot.
Old August 5th 06, 06:50 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 03:12:54 -0400, kony Gave us:

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 05:31:15 GMT, Phat Bytestard
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 13:03:42 -0400, kony Gave us:

You are arguing towards an ideal that is non-applicable to
the final goal.

You are full of ****, and I am done with you.

No you're not, because I'm not done laughing at how you
can't even keep one single post together without fragmenting
it.

My choice, retard boy.