6600GT and Widescreen?

Old April 18th 06, 04:35 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default 6600GT and Widescreen?

Any have experience with the combo?

I am thinking about purchasing the 24 inch dell widescreen monitor.
Anyways, on their website it says something about the video card
needing to WUXGA. I coulnd't find any info in my cards documentation
to verify if it met this requirement.

Thanks.

Old April 18th 06, 05:20 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"d_rock" wrote in message
oups.com...
Any have experience with the combo?

I am thinking about purchasing the 24 inch dell widescreen monitor.
Anyways, on their website it says something about the video card
needing to WUXGA. I coulnd't find any info in my cards documentation
to verify if it met this requirement.

Thanks.

Definition of WUXGA [1920×1200]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WUXGA

Specs for a 6600GT include 1920×1200

http://reviews.cnet.com/Nvidia_GeFor...-31138497.html

Old April 19th 06, 12:03 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

That's the exact pair I use, and it works very well!

Anoni

Old April 19th 06, 04:17 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

86cm crt TV Works fine playing games

You might have to tweak the game laittle with resolutions to play them
in the correct Res Though.

Some games don't have certain resolutions you want.

Bye.