Photo quality inkjet paper that you can write on the back on (for greeting cards)

Old January 17th 05, 10:56 PM
Adam Del-Monte

Default Photo quality inkjet paper that you can write on the back on (for greeting cards)

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a brand of A4 photo quality inkjet paper that can take
any kind of pen on its reverse. I'm currently using Ilford Smooth Pearl as
it doesn't have the makers name on the back of the paper like HP's own
paper. However, I'm after some paper that is easy to write on the inside of
the card (i.e. the back of the paper). The surface of the back of this paper
is fairly non-porous and the ink from many different types of pens does not
stick well to it (easily smudges even after some drying time, or does not
write clearly). I'm based in the UK.

Thanks!

- Adam.

Old January 17th 05, 11:34 PM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Adam Del-Monte wrote:
Hi there,

Does anyone know of a brand of A4 photo quality inkjet paper that can
take any kind of pen on its reverse. I'm currently using Ilford
Smooth Pearl as it doesn't have the makers name on the back of the
paper like HP's own paper. However, I'm after some paper that is easy
to write on the inside of the card (i.e. the back of the paper). The
surface of the back of this paper is fairly non-porous and the ink
from many different types of pens does not stick well to it (easily
smudges even after some drying time, or does not write clearly). I'm
based in the UK.
Thanks!

- Adam.

JetTec Instant Dry Gloss will do you - I've used it for years - pack of 50
for £15 from www.kenborne.com - and it's fantastic. You can't go wrong at
30p a sheet!
on salads.

Old January 18th 05, 08:22 PM
Tony

The double sided greetings card packs from JetTec may be what you need ?
http://www.aah-haa.com/cgi-bin/inky2...gi?item=3673jb
Tony
--
Got the picture...Print it. JetTec perfect.
http://www.aah-haa.com 30% more ink

Old January 22nd 05, 10:02 PM
Burt

I have used Epson glossy paper for greeting cards and printed both sides
with epson and canon inkjet printers. There are very light epson logos on
the backside which no one seems to notice. the back will take inkjet
printing and writing with a pen.

"Adam Del-Monte" wrote in message
Hi there,

Does anyone know of a brand of A4 photo quality inkjet paper that can take
any kind of pen on its reverse. I'm currently using Ilford Smooth Pearl as
it doesn't have the makers name on the back of the paper like HP's own
paper. However, I'm after some paper that is easy to write on the inside
of the card (i.e. the back of the paper). The surface of the back of this
paper is fairly non-porous and the ink from many different types of pens
does not stick well to it (easily smudges even after some drying time, or
does not write clearly). I'm based in the UK.

Thanks!

- Adam.

Canon ip3000 and Kodak soft gloss double sided picture paper = faded blacks and wet ink Steve Printers 1 January 12th 05 03:57 PM
GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY receives highest honors—15th Annual National Quality Award Gigabyte USA Marketing Gigabyte Motherboards 0 November 4th 04 07:35 PM
Epson Stylus Photo RX500 Steven Printers 15 August 2nd 04 08:20 PM
Epson 1280 - HELP Trevor Printers 9 February 29th 04 08:19 AM
Inkjet vs dye sub paper Niblets Printers 1 December 14th 03 08:12 PM