Suggestion for #9 greeting cards with Epson Stylus Color 600?

Old June 13th 06, 07:13 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Default Suggestion for #9 greeting cards with Epson Stylus Color 600?

We have an old Epson S/C/600 printer and would like to use
it to make some decent #9 sized greeting cards. Epson sells
stock for the smaller #6, but not #9. Anyone have a first
hand experience with card stock from third party paper
vendors for this printer (or any of the other in the family
of Stylus Color)?

Help appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

Old June 16th 06, 11:33 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers

In message , Dave Boland
writes
#6, but not #9. Anyone have a first hand experience with card stock
from third party paper vendors for this printer (or any of the other in
the family of Stylus Color)?

I had one of those about seven years ago, and I didn't find a paper that
it didn't like, I don't know about greetings cards, but could you get
some card or maybe something glossy and score it afterwards.

I used to use whichever paper viking-direct.co.uk had on special offer
at the time. That reminds me, I think I still have a pack of glossy
paper for it somewhere.

--
Timothy