Inspiron 9300 - just pulled the trigger

Old June 9th 05, 01:16 PM
Tom Scales

Default Inspiron 9300 - just pulled the trigger

Thanks for all the comments here about the 9300. I've been watching the
outlet for days (if not weeks). Finally saw one that I liked:

Inspiron 9300
Pentium M 1.73
1GB Memory
80GB 5400 rpm Hard drive
Windows Media Center 2005
802.11a/b/g
DVD+/-RW - Dual Layer
$1240

Media Center edition is fine, since all I wanted from Pro was Remote
Desktop, which Media Center includes.

Should be fun!

Tom

Old June 10th 05, 06:56 PM
Tom Scales

I just priced a similar configuration at the Small Business store and it was
approximately $550 more expensive, so I'd say yes. You have to be patient to
get the configuration you want. It also shipped the day I ordered it, which
is nice.

Tom

Old June 11th 05, 12:10 AM
Michael Arm

Inspirons are pretty agressively priced, especailly with coupons.
Lattitudes are not. I wanted a D610 and saved about $400 buying
refurb. Looks and act behaves perfectly.

1.6mhz XGA
64 MB x300 video card
512 ram (1 simm)
40mb (5400rpm) drive
Intel 2200 wireless
cdrw/dvd
3 year in home warrenty (which I could have done without)
xp home
modem/giga ethernet
$1028 with free shipping (1068 including tax)
Ordered on Friday delivered on Wed.

Mike

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 07:12:59 -0400, "Macon Hedrick"
wrote:

I've been shopping for a laptop myself. Are the refurbs that much of a
better deal?
m...