SATA Interfaces

Old February 14th 07, 12:17 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Jamie

Default SATA Interfaces

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me, is it possible to use a SATA
hard drive which has a 3.0Gbps interface with a motherboard which only
has 1.5Gbps interface on it, will it mean that I will only get 1.5
speed from the 3.0 drive?

Many Thanks

Jamie

Old February 14th 07, 03:33 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
You Know Who ~

yes, you can use it, and yes, you will only get 1.5

--
YKW~

oups.com...