Heatsink retention bracket

Old July 31st 04, 05:14 PM
Ju

Default Heatsink retention bracket

Hi

Does anyone have a spare/know where I can purchase the plastic heatsink
retention bracket, usually attached to a P4 motherboard?

Kustom PC's sell them -
http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/...ackets_27.html ,
advertised as a P4 retention bracket - but they're out of stock at the mo

Many thanks

Ju

Old July 31st 04, 11:44 PM
Rick & Leecie Welch

If all else fails, there is one included in the 'CPU Heatsink & Fan' from
'StarTech.com', part number FAN478XP; Premium all copper Pentium 4 heatsink
with 7cm fan. I just went through this myself. this was all I could find. By
the way the HS-Fan works better than the thermaltake P4 Spark 7 that I had
in my P4 2800 HT.

Good Luck,

Rick