A7N8X/GF4Ti4200 AGP(PCI Mode)

Old August 16th 03, 08:33 AM
Wayne

Default A7N8X/GF4Ti4200 AGP(PCI Mode)

Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone can shed any light on the following:

When I look at the properties of my Gfx Card under Display
PropertiesSettingAdvancedGeForce Ti4200 the Adapter Information is
showing the Bus to be AGP (PCI Mode). And in the slide out side bar AGP
capabilities are shown as unknown and the AGP Rate slider shows AGP
Disabled.

I'm not a complete noob with PCs so I've tried all the obvious things like
latest drivers and checking all the settings in BIOS etc but I cant solve
the problem.

I've done a google search and found that several people have solved it by
upgrading their chipset AGP drivers, however these were for Intel chipsets
and I cant find anything about Nforce mobos/chipsets.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

WB.

---

Old August 16th 03, 08:45 AM
loonym

"Wayne" wrote in
message ...
: Hello all,
:
[...]

http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp_2.45

install chipset drivers from there

:
: Anyone any ideas?
:
: Thanks in advance,
:
: WB.

No dma sw mode support for cd writer ggroups2 Asus Motherboards 1 September 4th 04 01:53 AM
Protected vs Real esara Homebuilt PC's 1 May 1st 04 06:00 AM
p4c800-e deluxe bios setting - enhanced or compatible IDE operate mode ? Michael Dancygier Asus Motherboards 0 January 21st 04 09:08 PM
Slow framerates: TNT2 M64 - Seems to be in PCI mode noise Nvidia Videocards 6 July 18th 03 09:30 PM