Problem with A7N8X Deluxe nForce2 onboard audio

Old December 27th 03, 04:14 AM
Naj

Default Problem with A7N8X Deluxe nForce2 onboard audio

I have an Asus A7N8X Deluxe mobo. The board has the onboard nForce2
audio with the SoundStorm software installed. I have a 5.1 speaker
setup hooked up to my comp through S/PDIF.
My problem is that in the nVidia audio control panel, the speaker
setup keeps reverting to 2 or 4 speakers, instead of 6, which I keep
resetting it to. Has anyone else encoutnered this? Any tips on how to
keep it from setting itself ot a lower # of speakes? Thanks a lot.
Old December 27th 03, 03:24 PM
Fiddler

Go here

http://forums.amdmb.com/forumdisplay...3 0&forumid=8

Post your prblem there and you should get some replies.