which motherboard to buy?

Old September 25th 03, 06:39 PM
pepelpue00

Default which motherboard to buy?

Hi:

want to get a motherboard for pentium 4 2.6GHz 800FSB. would like to have
either ata or sata raid with LAN. would like to know which is the most
stable motherboard out there. thank you

Old September 29th 03, 07:44 AM
Pccomputerdr

I recommend one of the 3.
1- Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
2- Asus P4C800 Deluxe
2- Asus P4C800

Old September 29th 03, 07:35 PM
MikeW

I'm poking around in the same market. The one I keep coming back to
is the Abit IC7-G. You can go with the IC7(non-G) if you want to save
some $$ ore the IC7-MaxIII if you want to spend some more $$, but the
-G seems to be the best deal.

Old October 2nd 03, 12:12 AM
Alex

"Pccomputerdr" wrote in message =
I recommend one of the 3.=20
1- Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
2- Asus P4C800 Deluxe
2- Asus P4C800

Does the difference between those and the P4P800 Deluxe justify the =
price difference?

Old October 2nd 03, 12:30 AM
Strontium

Nope. In fact, the P4P800 has a hack for PAT...so, it would be very foolish
to purchase a P4C800 at $100 more for the same performance.

He's an AOHeller, go figure.

-
Alex stood up at show-n-tell, in ,

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit

Motherboard for P4. MS Overclocking 80 August 2nd 04 10:14 PM
AGP Voltage problem John Overclocking 4 February 29th 04 10:51 AM
I need to replace a bad Asus A7V motherboard David Cook General 1 October 31st 03 01:40 AM
Pentium 4 2.4 temperatures Lou Pratt Homebuilt PC's 6 August 29th 03 01:17 AM
Can my Motherboard make a Router Disapear? Tintax Homebuilt PC's 13 August 25th 03 10:19 PM