My thanks to this group.

Old July 25th 03, 12:48 PM
John Corliss

Default My thanks to this group.

My thanks to all who provided suggestions for obtaining my goal of
using very long file names on CDs. You have been *very* helpful. This
is a good group with a lot of nice people.

80)

--
Regards from John Corliss

Old July 26th 03, 03:33 PM
jack

"John Corliss" wrote in message
: My thanks to all who provided suggestions for obtaining my goal of
: using very long file names on CDs. You have been *very* helpful. This
: is a good group with a lot of nice people.
:

John, so what was your final solution in the end?

J.

Is there a PDA group anywhere? alt Homebuilt PC's 1 February 12th 05 08:48 PM
An ASRock Group??? News Gig Homebuilt PC's 5 October 11th 04 08:50 PM
Mod group ?? Don_ Homebuilt PC's 4 June 7th 04 03:39 AM
Re : is it me or are Maxtors total crap? TROLL post you can tell because it includes the group - photo.digital ButtHead General 0 April 19th 04 11:32 AM
AT Case question for the group????? Jim Turner Homebuilt PC's 12 August 21st 03 11:35 PM