TH7-II RAID shutdown/standby problems?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 15th 08, 07:36 AM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit
Marty[_3_]

Default TH7-II RAID shutdown/standby problems?

Hi, I have a TH7-II RAID motherboard which refuses to shut down via
software, forcing me to flip the power switch or pull the plug each time I
want to switch it off

I'm running XP Pro, but the same problem occurs with other OSs. I've also
tried two different cases, both with same results.

The computer also hangs when it enters standby mode - I have no way of
bringing it out of Standby. It also refuses to Hibernate.

Has anyone else had these problems?