ARIA TECHNOLOGY - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM - ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH

Old May 12th 06, 06:16 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit

Default ARIA TECHNOLOGY - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM - ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH

Aria Technologies prices may be cheaper than many retailers, but buyers should
be aware that Aria are absolutely rubbish to deal with.

To date I have had 3 bad monitors from them, all of them had to be returned due
to seriously defective pixels, and I'm not talking about
just a couple of bad pixels, I'm referring to several bright blue pixels all
within a area of 6mm of each other.
Aria have a pre-check bad pixel check which the customer can purchase for
£20+vat, and when I complained about the monitors I received,
I was told I should have paid for this pre-test to be done prior to dispatch.
Do Aria really expect its customers to pay £24 to check to see if the product
they are selling you is faulty!!!

In view of the fact that my return was simply returned to stock tells me that
customers who do not pay for Aria's pre-pixel check will almost
certainly end up with a duff monitor.

I received this last monitor on the 3/5/06 at 11am and they received it back in
stock at 2pm the same day (a round trip of 116miles)
despite being given a refund receipt, and being told the refund would be put
back on my credit card, 9 days later and it still has not been refunded.

I've emailed them several times with no reply and numerous phone calls have been
un-successful.

Many of my colleagues have had similar experiences where products shipped by
Aria were not new and were obviously customer
returns. Trying to get a refund out of them is virtually impossible.

So take heed.... cheapest sometimes is not the best!

Needless to state that I have closed my account with them and will never deal
with them again. I have had to arrange a Charge-Back procedure with the card
company in order to get my refund which will take a couple more weeks.

You have been warned.