ATI TV WONDER VE Remote Control Edition TV Tuner

Old November 16th 03, 06:12 PM
Chris

Default ATI TV WONDER VE Remote Control Edition TV Tuner

I want to buy a tv tuner for my computer. Hows this one? I have never had a
tv tuner and dont know much about it besides you can watch tv on your
computer. A few questions... how good is the picture? Will the channels play
full screen? How many hours can you record of tv(120gig hardrive i have).
Will it record full screen.? Hows the card overall etc etc. Thnx

Old November 16th 03, 07:02 PM
CHEEZEMURDA

This is not an ATI newsgroup...it specifically says NVIDIA for a reason...im sure it is a good
tv tuner but thats besides the point. Next time go to an ATI group for ATI specific questions.
Old November 16th 03, 07:39 PM
JC

I have an idea, how about asking in the ATI newgroups, where it is more likely that people
with similar cards can answer you?
Makes sense no ?

JC

e.rogers.com...

Old November 17th 03, 01:22 PM
A1

they work great gets all cable channel with cable hook up
full screen yes
about about 30 hours
I love my all in wonder but I dont play games on it just burn cds watch tv
and internet
e.rogers.com...