any useful information leading to the arrest of matt parker will be rewarded

Old November 25th 04, 02:29 PM
Elector

Default any useful information leading to the arrest of matt parker will be rewarded

"Elector" wrote in message
On 24 Nov 2004 15:57:25 -0800, (G) had this to say
and I had to reply to it:

::Check out
http://home.nycap.rr.com/jvinsonn/
::
::You will find matt parker's photographs on this site.

Yeah just go to http://www.graysonwalker.com or
http://www.ianwalker.org or even the famous
http://www.smith-walker.com web sites to see this loser or date him
he http://tinyurl.com/4n4tq
For a real treat you can go to his other big sham biz at
http://www.thementor.biz Matt Parker can't
hold a candle to this loser.

If the other link does not function then go he

http://www.match.com/profile/showpro...osi_lover&cw=1

Old November 25th 04, 05:44 PM
First Last

Hello there - I write in behalf of John Kenneth Vinson, who is working on a twelve step program.

Please write to Johnny and offer him support. Please write to his close friend, Elizabeth Pfeifer.
Old November 25th 04, 07:15 PM
Elector

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:44:34 -0500, "First Last" had this to say and I had to
reply to it:

::Hello there - I write in behalf of John Kenneth Vinson, who is working on a twelve step program.
::
::Please write to Johnny and offer him support. Please write to his close friend, Elizabeth Pfeifer.

Hello Kook: See your trolling the newsgroup again. Google does not lie when it comes to your
posting history. Say good bye to your Comcast account.

For the viewers this first last is Alwyn Grayson Walker, who is a Pathalogical Liar, abuser of
women, usenet troll, phony PhD claiment, as well as the maker of scam and spam web sites.
Just ask his wife and her husband Dan that all that I write is not true.

He likes to fondle little children just read the details and his spin at the
http://www.ianwalker.org web site. Oh but hurry he will be trying to bring the site down so you
cannot see it.

The kook poster is a complete loser. Do any google search posts on this idiot under "G" or
or First Last, or even Barbara Lopez. Don't believe anything it writes since it is a
liar. Ask about that big business it claims to own, I can show you Florida Corporation records that
prove he is a liar. Ask yourself why this loser would go and troll the group again. Yep you got it
Alwyn is a phoney and needs to troll some more. Go to his screw ball web sites and call this nut
job.

Elector

Old November 25th 04, 07:53 PM
First Last

For those that do not know, Elector (and his many disguises) is the alcholic "Fat Boy" Johnny Vinson.

He has taken his sick website down, to his his true alcoholic nature from the reader.

Do a Google search on "Fat Boy" Johnny Vinson. He is the only poster on this group that has been warned by the New York State Police for his cyber stalking and harassment details.

Old November 25th 04, 08:07 PM
First Last

My child has been left with an alcoholic, cocaine addicted woman found by
the court to be dangerous to her own children and a convicted pedophile.

Why would John Vinson take the side of a pedophile?

The New York Governor's office wants to know.

Old November 25th 04, 08:36 PM
TootsieRoll1984

This is a good question John.

Why are you making false allegations against "G" and why do you support a child
molester?

I smell a fish.
Old November 25th 04, 10:03 PM
Elector

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:53:38 -0500, "First Last" had this to say and I had to
reply to it:

::For those that do not know, Elector (and his many disguises) is the alcholic "Fat Boy" Johnny Vinson.
::
::He has taken his sick website down, to his his true alcoholic nature from the reader.
::
:o a Google search on "Fat Boy" Johnny Vinson. He is the only poster on this group that has been warned by the New York State Police for his cyber stalking and harassment details.

Hey Troll, I see your back to your sick trolling. What no more women to abuse? You sick piece of
****.

No such warning was ever given. Prove it to the people or take yuour multiple personas and shut the
**** up. You asshole troll.

Old November 25th 04, 10:06 PM
Elector

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:07:03 -0500, "First Last" had this to say and I had to
reply to it:

::My child has been left with an alcoholic, cocaine addicted woman found by
::the court to be dangerous to her own children and a convicted pedophile.
::
::Why would John Vinson take the side of a pedophile?
::
::The New York Governor's office wants to know.
::
::

Yeah, no sides have to be taken. The Florida Courts have seen you for what you are. A Liar, a kook,
a woman abuser, and a possible child molester. Why would your son make such a claim to the courts?
And yes jerk boy the courts would have asked your child (If in fact he is yours) and the judge so
ruled.

You are a pathetic loser. I did not start this up again you did. You reap what you sow.
Complain to anyone you want since they all know by now that your a kook or a mental case.
You show it with every post.

Elector

Old November 25th 04, 10:25 PM
First Last

Johhnnnyyy - why do you support pedophiles?

can someone look at this? steve General 3 March 1st 04 11:11 PM
help?? steve General 11 February 11th 04 05:08 PM
nVidia NV40, NV41, NV45 Information NV55 Nvidia Videocards 4 January 29th 04 02:02 PM
CATALYST™ Release Notes Version 3.8 Pluvious Ati Videocards 17 October 12th 03 03:40 PM