video card in 930950 motherboard

Old October 20th 03, 01:38 PM

Rich/rerat: Thanks for sharing your opinion with us.

Your assessment of elector's contribution is like those that say Hitler
helped Germany because he improved the economy. One of the great moral
debates is whether the end justifies the means. In this particular case, his
lack of respect for the law and for the rights of others far outweighs any
possible contribution he is capable of making. Furthermore, his actions
arising from his lack of respect for the law are currently the subject of
an interstate Police investigation.

Finally, the you make the same fundamental mistake as elector on the timing
of messages on this newsgroup. It works in an asynchronous mode. Your
posting may appear within minutes, or it may not appear until several hours
after you press the enter key. This is explained in greater detail on
Googlegroups.
============
Practice safe tinkering and always wear a grounding strap.

View the UPDATED FAQ for alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell

Old October 20th 03, 01:46 PM

Rich/rerat: Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. However, I do not share
your opinion that the unlawful behavior of elector is *.S. I cannot join you
in trivializing lack of respect for the law.

Old October 20th 03, 05:12 PM
Rich/rerat

1. Your Hitler analogy is inappropriate and baseless. For one thing, =
from 1933 to his death in 1945, Hitler and his fellow criminals were the =
law, in Germany and most of Europe. As they said later, at their trials =
at Nuremburg, "They were just following orders (The laws of the Third =
Reich)."

2. I am a former resident of NY State, born there, resided there for the =
first 34 yrs of my life. I cannot fathom a NY trooper would warn someone =
over 4 times, to stop doing something that was illegal. They might give =
a single warning, but after that, they would start the procedures needed =
for prosecution. Also, if a multi-state investigation is being =
conducted, the FBI, or another federal agency would be running the show. =
Not the NY State Police. You quoted a NY stalking statue, the fact is =
that laws of one jurisdiction may not be enforceable in another. =20

3. In the "purest" sense, in the US, a law is only law, if it passes =
"muster" in the U.S. Supreme Court. Either by confirming the law, or =
taking no actions on decisions taken by lower courts, regarding the =
challenged law. This includes state statues/laws. But usually they leave =
it to the "State's" Supreme Court, in the majority of cases. And =
sometimes the law is not set in stone forever. The US Supreme Court, has =
changed their minds. What was law today, maybe illegal tomorrow, and =
vise versa.

4. The basic fact is that this newsgroup is called =
"alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell", not "alt.sys.pc-clone.law" or =
"alt.sys.pc-clone.complain.about.elector". Again this newsgroup was =
civilized before you came along. I, and I believes others, who view =
messages on it, would appreciate if you would just unsubscribe this =
newsgroup, from your news reader. And if you really have the need to =
complain about "Elector", take the time and expense to establish your =
own newsgroup, and moderate it if you desire. Basically I am saying, =
"take it outside, or back to your home." Let this newsgroup go back to =
helping individuals that own a PB PC with their technical problems, or =
who just want to learn about this equipment.=20

5. And regarding how & when my messages are posted in this newsgroup,and =
viewed through your newsreader. That is controlled by the your =
newsreader software, the newserver I subscribe to, and the news server =
that you subscribe to. So that comment is irrelevant.

--=20
Rich/rerat

Add MS News Server to your OE with news://msnews.microsoft.com/
(RRR News) message rule

"G" wrote in message =
Rich/rerat: Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. However, I do not =
share
your opinion that the unlawful behavior of elector is *.S. I cannot join =
you
in trivializing lack of respect for the law.

SNIPPED to Save Bandwith
Old October 20th 03, 05:47 PM

Rich, if, as you claim, you are concerned with off-topic messages and
wasting bandwidth, why do you waste the group's time posting such logically
flawed, off-topic messages about subjects which you obviously have no
knowledge?
========

Old October 20th 03, 09:36 PM
Elector

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:38:24 -0400, had this to say and I had to reply to
it:

::Rich/rerat: Thanks for sharing your opinion with us.
::
::Your assessment of elector's contribution is like those that say Hitler
::helped Germany because he improved the economy. One of the great moral
::debates is whether the end justifies the means. In this particular case, his
::lack of respect for the law and for the rights of others far outweighs any
:ossible contribution he is capable of making. Furthermore, his actions
::arising from his lack of respect for the law are currently the subject of
::an interstate Police investigation.
::
::Finally, the you make the same fundamental mistake as elector on the timing
:f messages on this newsgroup. It works in an asynchronous mode. Your
:osting may appear within minutes, or it may not appear until several hours
::after you press the enter key. This is explained in greater detail on
::Googlegroups.

Your knowledge of nothing shows again kook. On Google the posts may be 3-9 hours due to the set up
of their NNTP servers. And the time it takes to archive them. So again your a nut kook know
nothing.
Keep opening your mouth, you show just how stupid you are with every troll post you make.

Posts to news groups may be sent at the same time and still will be time stamped at the news server
of the ISP. You have never answered any posts here that you have not waited and stolen from
another, you are a phony. Its a proven fact. Your a liar, that is proven as well. Your a kook and
you prove that every time you make a rant or non helpful post.

And like I stated before, there is no police investigation. However the police in two states know
your a troll and kook and that you don't know nothing about the law. Your a bull**** artist. Your
complaints fall on deaf ears and eyes. Because they can read the proof and see its you that is the
moronic troll in this group. The police can see that you are the trouble here. And all they need do
is view my postings for the last 10 years and you cannot hold a candle to me. Your a proven liar
and troll and you cannot run from that. So go away troll, no one here takes anything you say as
truth.

Jerk!

Elector

Old October 20th 03, 09:39 PM
Elector

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:46:33 -0400, "G" had this to say and I had to reply to it:

Nothing of value stated. Go away troll. You are a kook and proven liar.

Elector

Old October 20th 03, 09:46 PM
Elector

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:47:20 -0400, "G" had this to say and I had to reply to it:

::Rich, if, as you claim, you are concerned with off-topic messages and
::wasting bandwidth, why do you waste the group's time posting such logically
::flawed, off-topic messages about subjects which you obviously have no
::knowledge?

Hey troll, just start with another regular here. Why not you started with lets see:

Ben Myers
Metronid
Anthony
KC
Drydem
Rich/rerat
Elector
Velix
Simon
PKA/Jack
TnT

and a few others who I forgot their names. You are a total nut case and contribute nothing to this
group. You have been told to leave and go bother another group since no one here takes any advice
from you and they never will. Even the "police in two states" can see your a nut case and troll and
your own administrator at FDN told our admin that they are sick and tired of you and that your
connectivity will be dropped if they keep getting complaints. Well good people send your complaints
to Attn: Robb and let him know what this loser of theirs is doing. Not that they
don't know already but keep those complaints coming in until they take this troll and nut job off
the net.

Elector