Battlefield 2? Please help!

Old January 10th 06, 12:32 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Battlefield 2? Please help!

I know its not the right newsgroup for it...but I couldn't find a
Battlefield Newsgroup.

My question however is...when playing multiplayer, at the end of each round
it shows you the scores on your team and the other, it also shows your
individual scores in 4/5 columns - I'm wondering if anyone can summarise
what these columns each are? the skull one I presume equals deaths/kills,
but what does the second signify?

I LOVE this game, anyone that doesn't yet own it and the add on (Special
Forces) go and buy it now!

Old January 10th 06, 12:54 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:32:17 +0000 (UTC), "@sh" wrote:

I know its not the right newsgroup for it

So at least ask in a gaming newsgroup.

...but I couldn't find a
Battlefield Newsgroup.

alt.games.battlefield1942
alt.games.ea.battlefield
Old January 11th 06, 02:23 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Those weren't listed in my Newsgroup list, and i did ensure I had an entire
up to date listing from my provider.

....and anyway its relevant in a sense that most with an NVidia card will
have a severe addiction to such games...

Old January 11th 06, 02:41 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:28:19 +0000 (UTC), "@sh" wrote:

...I'm with BT Connect Broadband by the way - can't find any way to add a
newsgroup unless its in the list?

Get a decent newsgroup feed then, or use groups.google.com
Old January 13th 06, 08:36 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"@sh" wrote in message
I know its not the right newsgroup for it...but I couldn't find a
Battlefield Newsgroup.

My question however is...when playing multiplayer, at the end of each
round it shows you the scores on your team and the other, it also shows
your individual scores in 4/5 columns - I'm wondering if anyone can
summarise what these columns each are? the skull one I presume equals
deaths/kills, but what does the second signify?

I LOVE this game, anyone that doesn't yet own it and the add on (Special
Forces) go and buy it now!

I need more practice before going multiplayer. I find the aircraft in BF2
insanely difficult to control.

Although not specific to Battlefield2, you can try
news://comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action and news://uk.games.video.misc.

Tony.

Old January 13th 06, 05:15 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Hi @sh,

I agree, it's a wicked game! I can't fly the helo though to save me life
LOL More expansion packs to come. I asked a similar question a while back
this is the reply:-

"Ranking: ^^ symbols (stacked)
Earphones: VOIP enabled (so you can talk using a mic to your squad)
Server type: Penquin for Linux, The box for Windows.

There are some color (green and red) bars, I dont know what those do.

Other things you should pay attention to; Ping (time to server, lower is
better) and players ##/## (#) is playing/capacity (reserved)."

Matt U.K. (aka ComerMM in BF2)

p.s.

Check your stats he- http://bf2s.com/

Old January 17th 06, 09:58 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Nice one, thanks dude! Its a top game - I now play a lot on the
CoalitionForces.co.uk server, very fast and generally UK populated - may see
you on there sometime!!

Cheers, Ash