abit ic7-g??

Old August 14th 03, 05:20 AM
Raichu Mouse Pokémon

Default abit ic7-g??

Not the first time I've asked..
Please, does somebody on here have one, and how well can I set
everything....
V-core
Ram volts and ratio and other
And how good is it for overclocking..
Thanks Much.

Dennis E Strausser Jr (Raichu!!), don't fear my electric
I won't use it if I feel safe.

Old August 14th 03, 09:52 PM
Toni Alfirevic

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:32:01 -0400, Raichu Mouse Pokémon wrote:

Any1 have one, and can I set things like this?

CPU vcore 1.60 or 1.65
(167)x(18)
Ram DDR @ 2.7 and a ratio of 2.0 or 2.5 or better 415 MHZ
Ram Question here. Is it better to use 400 MHZ Ram Then 333 MHZ Ram When
I'm overclocking

you can read the rewiew of ic7-g and is7-g here...
http://www.vr-zone.com/reviews/ABIT/ICS7G/

Regards,
Toni Alfirevic

Feel free to visit my SETI page: http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~crooked
New members welcomed!

Old August 15th 03, 02:25 PM
Skid

"Raichu Mouse Pokémon" wrote in message
Not the first time I've asked..
Please, does somebody on here have one, and how well can I set
everything....
V-core
Ram volts and ratio and other
And how good is it for overclocking..
Thanks Much.

Dennis E Strausser Jr (Raichu!!), don't fear my electric
I won't use it if I feel safe.

In less time than it took to type this reply, I did a search for "review
abit ic7-g overclocking" and got several pages of hits. Can't you do the
same?
Here's one: http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.html?i=1822

Old August 16th 03, 08:36 PM
Raichu Mouse Pokémon

"Skid" wrote in message

"Raichu Mouse Pokémon" wrote in message
Not the first time I've asked..
Please, does somebody on here have one, and how well can I set
everything....
V-core
Ram volts and ratio and other
And how good is it for overclocking..
Thanks Much.

Dennis E Strausser Jr (Raichu!!), don't fear my electric
I won't use it if I feel safe.

In less time than it took to type this reply, I did a search for "review
abit ic7-g overclocking" and got several pages of hits. Can't you do the
same?
Here's one: http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.html?i=1822

I'm not looking for a large Corps. Info on this board, If I were, I'd goto
http://www.abit-usa.com
What I'm looking for is someone on here that has this board, and how far
they were able to go. But still hold stability.
Thanks.

Old August 17th 03, 02:20 PM
Toni Alfirevic

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:36:30 -0400, Raichu Mouse Pokémon wrote:

"Skid" wrote in message

[...]

I already posted this link to you... I think they are pretty objecitve in
reviewing products.

here it is... http://www.vr-zone.com/reviews/ABIT/ICS7G/

Old August 17th 03, 04:39 PM
Skid

"Skid" wrote in message

[...]

The independent review I linked answered every question you asked, plus some
you haven't thought of yet. If you can't be bothered to read it, that's your
problem. There is an overclocking forum at the same site with plenty of
posts about the ic7-g, and more threads on it in
alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit. In general, it's one of the top
overclocking boards around with more bios settings than you can shake a
stick of DDR500 at. There's plenty of info out there, and you'll learn a lot
more by reading old threads than starting new ones.

Old August 21st 03, 07:42 AM
Raichu Mouse Pokémon

"Weaver" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 00:20:42 -0400, "Raichu Mouse Pokémon"
wrote:

Not the first time I've asked..
Please, does somebody on here have one, and how well can I set
everything....
V-core
Ram volts and ratio and other
And how good is it for overclocking..

Sorry for your problems getting what you want Raichu

I have an Abit IC7-G and it's excellent

I had some trouble early on with Corsair high-spec memory
but it was soon fixed

I had to lower memory settings to 2/6/3/3 and up my RAM
voltage to 2.7V and upgrade the BIOS

It is very good for overclocking on my 3.0C P4 - I got it
up to 3.6GHz in testing and stable. I run it at 3GHz default
though as it's fast enough already

Shout if you need any more info and TomG also is helpful
on this one, also see the RamGuy at the Abit forum

Cool, I thank you very much.
You have just helped me to decide witch Mb I want to buy next.
And it looks like it's going to be, Abit IC7-G

Denny. :-)

Last/Fastest cB0 stepped 'gray zone' Celerons work natively on Abit ZM6/BM6? pgtr General 15 July 9th 04 07:29 PM
Im pissed at ABIT ! Continuing ABIT kx7-333R woes [email protected] General 2 January 3rd 04 07:54 AM
p3 & abit sl6 nobodaddy Overclocking 3 July 27th 03 08:22 AM
abit / P3 nobodaddy Overclocking 1 July 26th 03 10:51 PM
Help OC'ing 2.4c 800 fsb in Abit IC7-G Larry Webb Overclocking 1 July 13th 03 06:16 PM