*** Battlefield 2 on a Pentium III 450 mhz and a GeForce FX 5200 ***

Old June 14th 05, 06:36 PM
Skybuck Flying

Default *** Battlefield 2 on a Pentium III 450 mhz and a GeForce FX 5200 ***

Hello boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen .

Yes, it's your game reporter skybuck again.

Let me start by saying that this time I am not so excited as I usually am
when I write on this forum. So far I have only reported on games which gave
me a blast or something like that.

Battlefield 2 is more like an instant addiction and that's why it doesn't
get three exclamation marks (!!!) but 3 starts (***) looks like weed eh

Anyway enough about the bull**** let s talk about the game

Well in short this is probably the best shooter so far. At least the concept
is good. The programming could have been better... the menu's are a little
slow and the game eats lot's of memory and loads pretty slow but the concept
is great.

Yes, this is the biggest shooter ever (in concept).

This game is like a mix of RTCW MP Demo (my previous favorite shooter which
is probably gonna get replaced by BF2 MP demo ) and RTCW ET and COD UO
etc but even much much much better !

Here is what the game has got:

Pretty standard but mandatory stuff with extras:

+ medics - health, revive
+ supports (like lieutenants) - ammo
+ engineers -- fixes, anti tank mines !
+ snipers - anti personal mines !
+ special ops - C4 dynamite to blow stuff up - remote bomb !
+ assault - powerfull rifle and smoke !

Vehicles:

+ Tanks, Armoured Personal Carrier - can go over water
+ Boats
+ Planes - some can hover
+ Helicopters - attack and transport
+ Buggies/Trikes - fast cars + transport and light attack

Rockets are special:

+ Some can be slightly guided to cross hair.

Extra cool stuff:

+ Parachutes to drop out of planes or jump down buildings
+ Long high ladders to climb on almost any building or crain

Little thing missing:
- No submarines ? No underwater ?

Now comes the really cool part and extras
(Real time/shooter strategy elements):

+ Commander screen (press caps lock)

One commander can give orders or respond to requests of squad leaders.
The commander can "authorize" requests for supply drop, artically, radar etc
or simply issue it himself. (Commander can still fight like any other player
)

+ Squad leader screen (same as commander screen but a bit reduced, press
caps lock)

Squad leader can accept/refuse orders from commander, or simply give his own
squad commands which will also be displayed on commander screen so the
commander can see what initiave you took yourself (if I am not mistaken )

+ Icons to indicate roll of player.
Medics, Engineers, Assault, Etc all have their own Icon/Picture so one can
easily see what special ability a player has. (After you learn/get used to
these icons on scoreboard and even above tanks when their inside etc )

+ Auto-repair of tanks and personal etc... when engineers or medics are
close. pretty cool

- One thing which is very confusing is the "commander/squad leader" screen
and the "spawn screen". These two screens should have been intigrated
somehow. Now I found myself switching mostly accidently between these two
screens... that's pretty confusing/unhandy.

This game has so much replay value and gameplay value that I simply can't
describe it in this post ever !

The game simply has to be played to believe it, to see it, to feel it, to
understand it, to enjoy it, to laugh about it, to get addicted to it, so to
finally understand it --^

So I am going to keep this post short and pretty serious and just straight
up your ass lol.

Since battlefield 2 is a pretty serious game.

Yeah and since this is a video newsgroup yesssssssss I DID and I AM playing
this game
on a Pentium III 450 mhz and GeForce FX 5200 and both 256 MB ram etc with
everything low etc... and it s still very playable once you get used to the
occasional stutter.

64 players is pushing it for this system. 32 is still stuttery sometimes.
and about 24 or 28 or so
is still doable

The game looks pretty good at low res and high res... though as some others
have said as well... I would have expected the game to look a bit better,
since battlefield 1 look so good.

But battlefield 1 sucked... I never played it really... I just played it on
an AMD 2600 xp+ and it lagged like crazy... the network code was bad or
maybe the connection was bad or laggy server and still I didnt like the
game.

But trust me I lovvvvvvvee battlefield 2 already.

I think they have a big winner on their hands.

And I am even glad that the graphics are little bit less but the gameplay is
simply explosive !

Seems like somebody has done his homework really well ! =D

Finally !

WAR DESERVES IT ! (do be done well in a game )

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuu on the battlefield 222222222222222222
!!!!!!!!!! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old June 14th 05, 06:51 PM
Skybuck Flying

Now comes the really cool part and extras
(Real time/shooter strategy elements):

+ Commander screen (press caps lock)

One commander can give orders or respond to requests of squad leaders.
The commander can "authorize" requests for supply drop, artically, radar

etc
or simply issue it himself. (Commander can still fight like any other

player
)

Yeah one thing I forgot to mention is when reading this it isn't clear how
it works but rest assured it works like a satelittle display (top down
view)

You see the battlefield from the top and you can even zoom in and out etc

And ofcourse you see your own units etc and if radar deployed you see enemy
units around it and you even have a satelite sweep which can display enemies
shortly on the battle map etc...
all players can see this information.

Also if you fully zoom in you can always see the enemy units walking around

If you zoom out you need radar for it or the satelite sweep to reveal the
enemies.

Fun stuff.

Here is where you also give your squads commanders/orders or accepts
whatever you know...

Hmm I dont know if I tried it... but maybe it s also possible to give a
squad a command when you simply playing and pointing at stuff... squad
leaders can do this etc... not sure if commanders can...

I am pretty tired at the moment that explains the quick and sloppy text as
usual... but euhm... well eh... I was planning on going to bed... but nooooo
it s better if a play a little bit more for more rythm yesss... so what I am
gonna do know is... after my cool victories as commander... I am now going
to be a squad leader (again)

But this time I am gonna make the best damn squad ever

I am gonna ask all my squad members to play a certain roll...

Like you be a medic, me be engineer, you be support, you be assault etc
Mixed team

And then drive around in an APC and let them kick ass... medic repairs
etc... or maybe even
two apc's or maybe an apc and a tank hehehe.

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

See you on the battlefield ! =D

Oh yeah, one of those icons looks like a binocular but it s probably a
mine... I wonder does this game have binoculars ? probably not who needs
em anyway =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 15th 05, 01:56 AM
Joel

If you're interested in an IRC interview we had with the associate
producer / designer of BF2 tehn here it is...

http://www2.quakenet.org/dev-chat.Dice.txt

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:36:49 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

[...]

Joel Spencer
www.computing-elite.com
www.computing-elite.com/forum
(Computer Repairs, Custom Built PCs, IT Solutions)
Old June 16th 05, 08:22 AM
Skybuck Flying

Excellent document. Very very very thank you

I am reading it right now and it actually contains some tips and today I
played it on my parents pc which I always want to share with you the
community lol

First I'll fully read the doc and comment on it/filter it... (there is only
one bad thing about the doc... it has no end of line markers so I had to
paste it in wordpad to make it wrap around
the text to be a bit readable )

The tips:

Tip1: Try not to shoot anti air missiles at a too sharp angle between plane
and missile.

I think that is what he means... it makes sense... He says: Try not to shoot
when plane
is coming at you but when it s going away...

I did try this in practice but I think the missile will go out of reach...

So maybe a better idea is to try and shoot the missiles when the plane is
above you or just passed etc... but probably hard to lock on...

Hehe... now that I think about this... probably useless tip lol... but
still... something to take in account... "wide angles" between plane leaving
and you is gooood.
( Simply because missiles cant make sharp turns... you know it makes sense
!! )

Tip 2: Squad leaders can voice chat with commander.

Today I tried to use the microphone and voice over ip feature for the first
time.

Unfortunately enough I choose not to install the voice over ip server...
because I thought it was only needed if you wanted to send voice stuff...
since I dont really have a microphone... or maybe it's lieing around
somewhere probably not... I cant send voice... but maybe i ll by a cheap
thing for this game since it s fun... it really was fun... etc... it was a
bit hard though to find
people or get people to really use it lol.

Anyway the thing I did wrong at first was I was using the "comm channel" key
to talk which is default key V.

Every time I pressed key V, I saw this yellow star and red wiggles etc... so
I thought it was the right key... but everybody said they couldnt hear me
except one... hehe but maybe he heard somebody else.

I had to quite to eat... then I went to other servers and tried the same
thing... etc...

Finally I found another server where somebody wanted to try it out as well
and was really hopefully at diagonising the problem.

He said: "give it up man"

Finally I thought I'd give it a final/last try before giving up... so I went
to the control menu again... and then I saw it:

"Press B to talk"

LOL.

Finally it occured to me that I had to press B to voice chat with my squad
members.

(First I thought the strangest things... maybe only squad leaders can voice
chat... or maybe only
one at a time.. or maybe windows is blocking or stuff like that... windows
settings probably dont even matter but ok I did check those and maked
sured none were muted )

Anyway... now I could finally voice chat with this other guy... which
probably was a first time newby since he left his tanks to capture the
flag... which probably isnt that smart because you die faster but maybe it s
better in the future when people use lot's of C4's or so... who knows
anyyyyyyyyyyyyyywayyyyyyy

It was really relaxing to voice chat with each other like that and it was
pretty god damn cool =D

Anyway.....

It made me wonder what V was for... I thought that must be to talk to the
commander or something... or then I thought maybe to the whole team... or
maybe selected members or something... or maybe I had to select members at
the start when I tried... but nope probably commanders since there is this
little STAR displayed when you press it.

BUT the WHOLE VOICE OVER IP THING IS SCARESLY DOCUMENTED.

YEAH.... IT NEEDS MORE DOCUMENTATION ! =D

Anyway... here is the dude finally explaining it in this interview... so now
I am sure...

I havent played on my own pc since I got back... and I am going to
re-install the demo and this time with voice over ip... I am kinda hoping
the install program will just update it... but I am not betting on it

So here it is ladies and gentlemen:

Tip 3. Press B to VOICE CHAT with squad members. ("comm channel")
Tip 4. Press V to VOICE CHAT with commander. ("push b to talk")

I also found a tip in the readme.txt:

Tip 5. BattleCommo filter means: (Server must support voice over ip)

LOL why dont they just call it: "voice" filter... etc... that would be much
more clear

Now I am gonna read on... but before I do that I am gonna tell you a litle
bit more about my experience on the other pc... and then maybe more tips.

In short the experience was pretty bad... I am really starting to hate the
game and get bored with it.

Just too much irritation going on with the bugs/menu's bad server lists, bad
servers, bad sorting of the list.... the stutter in the game...

Many times I couldn't play or hear my squad teammate because of stutter.

This was on following configuration:

AMD 2600+ XP ( 2.XX GHZ )
RADEON 9000 ---- probably cause of stutter or (just slowieness ) ? since
the CPU is hell fast
8 KB UP/80 KB DOWN -- basic cable subscription should be enough for
smooth gameplay on 16 to 32 players... 64 might be pushing it
256 MB ram -- this is probably also one of the big stutter makers...
windows xp has to swap to pagefile... which is damn slow.

So in short the game actually played smoother on my PIII 450 mhz and GeForce
FX5200
even less stutter ?! what the hell ?

OH YEAH that reminds me... installing the catalysts drivers was
HHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLL

It kept complaining about RPC SERVICE down or something... very ****ing
annoying.

I had to practically enable every ****ing SERVICE to get the ****ing install
program to work.

THAT S WHY I HATE ATI lol... their software sux ass big time... their
website suckED ass big time but has improved. Normal people call that "BAD
SUPPORT"

I JUST WANT A ****ING DRIVER THAT ****ING WORKS.... KEEP THE REST OF YOUR
**** ATI lol.

I even rebooted a couple of times. I first tried the "control center" which
totally ****ed up everything... I couldn't even remove it !

Then I installed "display/control panel" version... or something like that a
few MB's less... (31 vs 24) or something... anyway...

After rebooting twice this install program did remove the other junk and
made it worked finally... on first boot windows explorer didnt even startup
!

I had to type: "explorer" to get my ****ing GUI back ! (in control, alt
delete screen) neat trick eh (if you dont know it yet )

Oh yeah... these ATI drivers actually still have a big... sometimes when I
accidently press alt-tab or something like that... the SCREEN WOULD GO
BLAAAAACKKK !!!!!!!!

AARRRHHHHHHHHHHHH hatefull.

After pressing control alt delete or alt-tab or something like that... or
going to meny or something it would come back again... sigh of relief.

Still this just proves my point that ATI software just sux sux sux sux sux
sux sux...

Hopefully it's going to improve a little bit in the future.

I also hope that nvidia doesnt make the same mistake... yeah.

Their websites should stay simple, easy access to drivers, screenshots,
games, demos maybe even information... and keep all bull**** and marketing
**** at all time low

And software should stay simple, well tested, if possible on as many
different systems as possible oh yeah... and a little control panel is
pushing it but still kinda nice...

I think that ATI even stole NVIDIA's control panel desktop/tray/meny thing
stuff/design
Hehe, that s for the better though

Oh yeah one more thing which makes me sad....

The game is great, the concept is great... but the game is also complex...

As usual with strategy games I really wish that these kind of games had a
rating system.

To indicate the difference between experts, medium and beginners.

So that I as mister bigtime supergame hotshot commander know what the ****
I'm dealing with lol =D

For now I'll just assume the worst and assume that a player is a newby... so
I have to be really gently =D lol.

I think newbies cant take critism... and I hope that good players can... and
see it as valuable feedback how to maybe do things better =D and if they
dont agree say so.. I love that

Yes...

In the end it's like this.... THE PLAYERS MAKE THE GAME... yeah not the game
itself.

This is only true for multiplayer ofcourse...

In multiplayer the game only delivers the tools... it's the players who have
to make the game.

So the players make or break the game.... and when the players break the
game.. it can be prettttyyy sad fun and good for newbies... but
badddddddd for somebody who is looking for a challenge

Ok now I am gonna read on =D

ok I just read something about the commander screen and it reminds me of the
little icon at the bars left and below... mostly below...

The engineer icons and assault, etc, etc...

Those icons/buttons are probably to turn off and on soldiers on the
commander screen...

I think that feature is nearly useless... since I want to see all my
teammates on the screen !

But it would be a good idea to simple replace the stupid mindless dots with
actually icons so that the commander instantly knows what the hell is out
there... without having to do a juggle with those buttons =D

ofcourse that could make the buttons a little bit bigger... but I rather
have that instead.

Now I find myself having to need to switch to different screens to find out
that same information... maybe I'll give those buttons a try... but then I
have to do the button toggle/juggle

I rather have bigger icons.. or something else indicating what is what
engineer/medic etc

The faster I get a good idea of the overall situation the better =D

Oh by the way... I think I didnt talk about this in my first review...

I really like the idea of commending a squad slime slime..

"Well done squad !"

Or to rebuke a squad... I didnt even know what that word ment so I was kinda
scared to do it the first time.. "Diss a squad" I would know what that ment

I love that the most as being the best idea ever =D

"**** you lol" no just kidding it says:

"Your the worst squad I ever... blablabla something like seen.... or have
the displeasure of commanding"

^^^^ gotta love that ^^^^^ best idea ever... who ever put that in the game
sure has balls =D

I can imagine people going... "Euhm should we really put that in their it
seems kinda harsh heheheheh"

But the way the other person I played a little bit with with voice chat was
swearing a little bit... that was pretty ****ing irritating...

I was like is he swearing at me or the enemy ? mostly the enemy I guess
hehehehe.

OH-OH I see where this is going "voice recognition to filter out dirty
words"
Yes it's recognition search that up in dictionary.com gotta have respect for
the english language at least when it comes to expensive words ! to
hell with gramar

Oh yeah one more things popped into my head just yet... which I hate..

WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THE LOGIN AND HAVING TO REGISTRATE BULL**** WHILE
IT S UTTERLY USELESS ? (at least at the moment sigh)

This is my (non existent) e-mail address for BF2 on AMD2600xp+ if I can
remember correctly

The worst thing at the very start of the game was that I couldn't use my
original skybuck account because for some reason I couldnt remember the
****ing gamespy password... but I think I did but for some other ****ing
reason I didnt work... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh brother...

That's so stupid you know... do those guys really except or thought or think
that when I created that gamespy account it was ever ment for BF2 or any
other game ? HELL NO... that's just a ****ing gamespy account.

I dont wanna use my gamespy account for gamezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... that's just
the ****ing login service when I wanna play VIA gamespy... gjez man..

Is it too much to ask for a game to have it's own account serrrrrvverrrrrr
gjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
LOL

I rather fill in my ****ing player name a million times than go through that
****ing mess again =D

What ever happened to install and just play =D hihihihihi.

Man.. I actually spent like 6 hours before I could ****ing play with voice
and drivers and ****... ouch. I know know know... XBOX, PS2, etc... end of
complaint right there. At least I think so I dont oooowwn any of those
things. Yeah.

Could question why not ? for godssakes.... I dont reaaally want a new
computer... because that s too much work... selecting all the hardware
components, selecting all the sellers... making sure important things are
not forgotten, building the machine... the risk factor... short circuits
other ****... and the worst part of all... having to reinstall all software,
all settings, all patches, partition ****, decisions ****, maintance etc...
and for what ? just to run a modern game...

BULL**** I SAY !

And that is why I still have a Pentium III 450 mhz and a GeForce FX 5200
(mostly because the TNT2 fan died and it didnt haveT&L - which is totally
****ing useless and pixel shaders --- which is almost totally ****ing
useless hehehehe so that s just a MUST UPGRADE CONSPIRACY working at it's
best ) Installing/replacing a graphics card is still doable

Anyway.... alllllllllllllllllllllll I am saying is I am starting to
see/understand why people in their right mind would buy a pretty expensive
xbox or ps2 which can only play games for christ sakes !
And expensive games too..

Seems ****ing ridicilous at first sight... it's so ****ing useless... except
for games... ouch.

But now I ammmmmmmmm starting to understand it...

The above **** I wrote about alll that **** for
buying/building/installing/configuring/maintaining a computer is true...
and that is costing SO MUCH TIME IT S ALMOST ****ING INSANE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

SO

Maybe the better alternative... is a cool xbox with a mouse... or a cool ps3
with a cool CELL processor and hopefully cool games and a mouse.

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I AM GOING TO BUY AN XBOX WITHOUT A GOD DAMN ****ING
MOUSE !

I wanna play shooters on an XBOX system in all it's clearly and actionism
WIEEEEEEE.

And the only way to do that in my ****ing right mind is with a superior fast
turning input device like a mmmouuzzeeeeeeeeeee
:PPPPPPPPPPP*********************

I BET I CAN TURN AROUND 180 DEGREES WITH A MOUSE MUCH FASTER THAN ANYBODY
ELSE WITH A JOYSTICK :P

I BET I CAN FOCUS ON ANY ENEMY MUCH FASTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE WITH ANY
FRICKING JOYSTICK =D

I BET I CAN LOOK AROUND MUCH SMOOTHER AND FASTER WITH A MOUSE THAN ANY
JOYSTICK !

I havent touched a joystick in years... the last joystick I touched was a
bad joystick for dos/the pc... which was crappy.

The joystick era was the C64 and probably even AMIGA area... it's long
gone/dead in my mind

And those ****ing things break faster than a candy bar hehehehe slight
exaggartion.

THATS PRETTY ****ING LOGICAL...

SINCE YOUR PULLING A BIG ****ING LEVERAGE/BAR/STICK TO ****ING TOUCH A
LITTLE THINGY.. guess what's gonna die first lol.

Exactly... not the STICK... ofcourse it's not gonna break like I wrote
above... nooooooooooooooooo... but the little thing will lol
hahahhahahahaahah.

POOOOOOR LITTLY THING heheheh.

I would hate to be a poor littly thing like that...

ALL THAT FORCE ON THAT LITTLE THINGY LOL.

That's saddistic.. gotta love it hehehehe.

GODDAMN makes me wonder why my dick dont break hehehe.

Maybe those joysticks should be a bit more bendly/flexible like a dick to
last longer :P

You know like those bending toothbrush blablabla. press to hard and the
budgeeee..

nice idea for joystick dont you think...

Oh ****... I am literally breaking the joystick... oops.. less force... my
mind would think

problem solved :P

Ok back to the game (and the interview):

(Somebody wrote: "I like the new engine and physics etc blabla" which
reminds me of

One thing which I really liked and probably still do is flying the
chopper... since it really felt like I was flying a device which could move
flexible in the air.

Then I thought maybe it was stupid.. since the turning left and right is
done with A and D and normally turning around is done with the mouse... and
A and D are strafe left/right and now the mouse left and right do the
strafing so it's exactly VICE VERSA....

So what I did was... I simply swapped those commands/lines around in the
controls.con or something like that... and simply cut out the "yaw" and
"roll" parts and swapped those
for the mouse and the keys... the first time I tried it it didn't work... I
did it differntly the first time.. I didnt notice the difference between a
keymapping and mousemapping or something like that. So the "swap lines" and
"cut out the yaw and roll and switch them" method worked better... less
chance of errors when modifieing it

Anyway... if you didnt understand the above story it doesnt matter.. since
it totally sucked...
Maybe the flying was more precise... but it totally missed/lacked the "I am
actually flying" feeling... so I was pretty amazed... how the setup of the
controls impact the feeling of the game/the flying part well done to
those guys who figured it out or maybe it was just dumb luck I think I
would never have done it like that if it was my programmed game... I can
only wish I could make games like that (ofcourse) =D

Somebody asked: "what games have you played"

A bit lame that he didnt really answer that question He probably didnt
want to give attention to any other game lol =D smart ******* =D lol.

If I am just paranoid and they actually didnt have any time to play that's:

1. Slavery
2. Disgracefull.... =D MUST PLAY GAMES ALWAYS TO GET FEEL FOR THE JOB =D
:P:P:P:P:P hehehe.
3. MUST PLAY GAMES TO GET RID OF FRUSTRATION SO THAT FRUSTATION DOES NOT END
UP IN THE SOURCE CODE hehehe. Otherwise frustrated programmer might go
bezerk and cut/**** up the game code lol =D
4. Frustration and adrineline which are generated during pumped up action
makes the hart pumping and blood flowing through the brain better giving
more oxygen and leading to increased brain power which leads to less buggy
code which is all needed when sitting behind boring desk all day unless
those lucky *******s get to do lot's of sporting and breaks during their
programming jobs in the sun outside oh yeah... that would be great for their
fricking brains... garanteed. It's all about the brains man and the natural
drugs that go inside it.
And there is nothing more killing than depressive boring sick making natural
drugs for the brain.
Those are bad =D More sport is good.

Fit body, fit brain. Unfortunately I havent been this lazy in ages
hehehe.Some say programmers are the most lazy *******s on the face of the
planet... why ****ing work if the ****ing robot can do it hehehehehehe you
just have to program it

Oh yes back to the game again...

A very good question is trajectory of bullits.... which reminds me of:

GOD DAMN: NO ****ING BULLIT TRACES/PATHS/TRAILS !

I WANT BULLITS TRAILS LIKE IN RTCW OR CALL OF DUTY...

It's very hard to tell where the **** the bullits are coming from.... yes...
it does have this damage is coming from this direction indicator...
blablabla.. but it s too damn hard... I would still like to have BULLIT
TRAILS/TRACES/SMOKE TRAILS WHATEVER... etc..

It would make the game look a little bit more spectacular too

Maybe even a laser effect for one weapon would be cool.. maybe when the
special ops's gone shines through smoke... but that would be stupid since
the special ops has smoke granade hehehe that would ofcourse give away his
own damn position unless ofcourse he was trying to find an enemy special ops
! AHHHHHHHhhh justification for the smoke granade provided :P -
crappy bull**** lol.

But still... some "light sensors" and "them showing up during smoke" or
something like that could be a cool effect... but then again does the army
really use light sensors/lasers which show up in smoke ? makes me wonder..
probably not.. probably some invisible laser to the eye... and infrared...
etc or maybe not.

By the way the shotgun is crap. Ever since doom came out the shotgun in all
other games suck ass big time except. AVP2, True Combat Elite.

I dont even notice that it's a shotgun... hehe.

It should cock and move up after the shot... etc.. just like doom or AVP2 or
True Combat Elite.... (doom is a bit over the top but maybe that s normal
for that gun...)

The shotgun effect in doom was great.. every time those ****ing *******s got
shot they would fly back and have a big hole in their heads or bodies or
whatever... it's all about the impact...
It's a crime if it's not done right in a game... hehehe. It's a crime
against the shooter concept/genre =D hehe.

And the most important part is that the ****er dies instantly... otherwise
the effect is totally gone/non existent at least from close to sub-medium
range, I dont' care if it's realistic or not it just has to ****ing die
or it s nothing but irritating. Since the ****ers did die instantly in doom
and other games.. why not this game ? see what I am saying.. pretty ****ing
inconsistent

There is nothing more beautifull than: BOOOOOOM YOUR DEAD

Be it shotgun or dynamite or remote bomb or rocket or sniper bullit or
whatever !

EXCEPT MACHINE GUNS those always have to be multiple shots before a kill and
headshots maybe 2 kills tops long rallies are nicccee.. but ok battlefield
doesnt really have long rallies EXCEPT when medics come into play... than
it's possible to last a bit longer...

I did start to miss the SHOOTER effect in BF2.... at some points in time I
started to feel like it's a tank/plane/bomb/artillery only kind of game
since getting killed a lot by that etc... and no long shooting rallies...
always some plane, or some tank, or some bomb luring, waiting,
watching,anticipating, and finally doing what it s supposed do.

But then again I also did have some fun shoot outs across beach and such...
which was pretty hard with a slow pc... and slow fps... but it was on 64
player server... it was undoable for me..
but it was still kinda fun.. me running around as medic playinc meds
everywhere trying to revive at first I didnt even notice that those things
disappear after 5 packs ? or maybe that was just only on another server..
since at the 64 player server it seemed like those things wear lying
everywhere... unless others started to do that as well which was actually
the case kinda funny... yeah... the medic is pretty ****ing funny... he has
a bad gun.. which goes pop,pop,pop oopsss have to wait... pop, pop, pop,
oops have to wait... **** you... pop,pop,pop oops have to wait **** you
right as enemy walks in and bam... bye bye you dead. But still... funny fag
that medic yeah...just like the movies:"no I dont wanna kill people, I
wanna heal people that s all I swear"

In another words the medic is well done.. it truely feels and plays like a
fag hehe, though it doesnt look like a fag which is important since RTCW ET
looked way too much like fags... waving their hands when they out of
supplies and such bleh, that was truely too faggy.

"
Man, try picturing RAMBO or the ARNIE as a fag going: "NO SORRY, I AM OUT OF
AMMO"

NO they dont do that in the movies.
"

That's what J.Carmack would say and ofcourse he is right about that...

Let's think they would go something like:

Rambo Style (low/deep throat): "Oh ****, out of ammo, slice their throats !"
(pulling out his knife shhhlllllssshhh)

Arnie Style: "Use your arms and hands... and break their necks (looking a
bit frustrated and mad and making a break their neck gesture), that's what
their for ! (making a big smile =D)"

Ok back to the game and interview:

From the interview:

"
Will the retail version have the driver check removed as its annoying for
users that cant upgrade
but it runs fine ( Nvidia 6600GT driver 66.93 ) [DICE]Sanosuke answers: The
driver check
will still be there. However Im sure there will be some new drivers along
very soon. And its
always a good idea to have the latest drivers, right?
"

My reaction to this:

Good question, bad answer.

The ****ing check is irrelevant, bad, annoying, etc. **** EM. that's all I
have to say about.
HALF maybe whole the world hates pop-ups and this guy still doesnt get it
lol

What driver people run is none of their damn bussiness... if the game works
great for the users... if the game runs slow to bad for the user **** him...
if the game does not run simply have a little readme.txt which reads:

"if the game doesnt work, try updating your driver to the latest blablabla
yadayadayayadyada
if that doesnt work and everything else doesnt work our game suck, we suck,
you suck and your pc sucks so **** you and if you dont like go buy an xbox
lol "

Next question:

"Foxst0r asked: will the multiplayer accounts being used for Demo play be
deleted when the
retail version is released? [DICE]Sanosuke answers: Nope, you can keep your
current nick.
And you'll be able to get stats and awards too
"

Good question, Good answer, Let's hope it s true... I doubt it =D

Stats sound cool... but it's even cooler if other people can see it too...
especially if I am the other people and can see you... and *you* so I know
who the **** I am dealing with...
see the section about **** rating system ****...

In other words/short: stats are utterly useless if they not displayed at the
right time at the right location... in other words... before I decided on
playing at a server and during the game itself, I want to see stats of
others otherwise it s pretty damn useless... except for going:
"gjee I had a 2412342 kills. Wow, nnnnottttttt".

Next question:

"FoeCuz^BF2 asked: Will 128players be the max on servers or 64? Or will it
be nore than 128? [DICE]Sanosuke answers: We only support up to 64 players.
But due to the flexible nature of the way the game is made, you can make it
use more.
"

Lol... is this guy nuts ?

Bad question I dont care about the answer, 64 lags, 128 will be lag^2.
Though it still was interesting to read that it can support 128 players wow.

Next question:

" [saft]netrex asked: I tried looking around, but couldn't find out how
tochange my nick. Is this possible? [DICE]Sanosuke answers: You can have as
many nicks as you like, but you need to register them with a different email
address.
"

At first sight I though:

Good question. Bad answer.

But now I am not so sure...

This registering bull**** could discourage name fakers etc... and easier to
track people if some extra info is stored like ip or maybe reverse dns
etc... yup, that spells
you-re-****ed-we-know-who-you-are-and-will-ban-you-for-live-if-you-****-us-o
r-anybody-else-off lol.
That could be dangerous _seriously_ Sigh...

Next question:

"Taleman asked: Will caught cheaters get their accounts revoked and stats
set to null? [DICE]
Sanosuke answers: We have worked hard to make it difficult to cheat when
playing on a
ranked server. We will be monitoring how things go closely and taking action
where we need
to. Picsel asked: How much people is working on this game?
"

Again mister deverlop or whatever is roll is avoids the topic which is his
right to do so i guess and tells nothing about the specifics of anti cheat.

My question would have been:

"Are you taking any steps against: opengl or directx wall hacks ?"

Which seems a pretty serious problem ?

Not to mention "aimbots" and even worse: "speed/tweak hacks + ingame bugs".

Next question:

"Picsel asked: How much people is working on this game? [DICE]Sanosuke
answers: At one
time there would have been around 170 people on the game, including a large
team of QA.
"

Oh my god that's a lot.

"How many people were involved during programming? [DICE]Sanosuke answers: I
think there was roughly 35 programmers involved.
"

This is pretty ****ing shocking lol. Sounds like lazy bums who do nothing
all day and think the rest of the team will program it and overhead
overhell

Maybe they should try with less and see what happens but maybe I am wrong
at that BF2 does seem a big game, me shakes head, yes.

Next question:

"Hauk asked: How come games like HL2, FarCry, Doom3 and so on run perfectly
on GF4 TI
cards, but not BF2? The graphics is not superior to the ones in those games.
How much did
Nvidia pay you? [DICE]Sanosuke answers: We needed to take advantage of the
features in
Pixel Shader 2.0, sadly the cards you mentioned do not support this
"

Very honest and fair question except the last part about paying etc that s a
bit nasty but maybe also true seeing the "nvidia logo" at the start of the
game... yup right on the money.

The answer is completely bull**** not even gonna go there.

Next question:

"Hybridbe asked: Wich graphics engine is BF 2 going to use ? [DICE]Sanosuke
answers: BF2
uses an engine we developed at the studio here in Stockholm.
"

Oh joy... european fellow's. I am european... oh oh suddenly I feel like
european trash hehehehehehehe. But rest assured I voted no against the
european bull**** constitution

Next question:

"LoDs|NomadSoul asked: can we find some eastereggs in BF2 ? [DICE]Sanosuke
answers: If
you look hard enough "

Funny and interesting and shocking question.

Answer: ((((( tell us... or at least sometime in the future...

ARE THERE ANY TITTIES IN THERE ???? ARE THERE ? ARE THERE ?

Hmmm maybe I need to take those planes where soldiers cant go... the rocky
mountains just got a whole other meaning hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. *skybuck wonders*.
I dont really except to find any boobies or mountains with boopies... but
where the hell would otherwise be... maybe in the sea underwater ?

Or maybe he s just bull****ting us... if he is really bull****ting us than
he is a very big asshole. Because that's not funny sending out people to
find and look hard hard hard hard and really hard... and than come to the
conclusion... he was just lieing... blah blah...

Seems funny but it really isnt in that case, nooooo sir.

And it better be a good easter egg or bunny. If you know what I mean... if I
have to search really hard... not just a bug somewhere... nooooo sir... a
real BBBbbunnnyy lovely bunnnnnnny. If you know what I mean wie.

Next question/issue:

". Slick asked: Any thought to making a more obvious announcment of when you
have killed
someone. Other FPS have an announcment in the middle of the screen
[DICE]Sanosuke
answers: We tried that space, but it felt annoying when you were trying to
shoot someone else
and the text was in the way.
"

EEEEXXXCCEEELLLLENNNT question/remark.

I AM HAVING GREAT DIFFICULTIES AT SEEING WHO THE **** I SHOT OR SHOT ME AND
WITH WHAT GUN FOR ****S SAKE.

They all have weird/hard to remember names.. like m24 mia4 f56
fdwfg93245908ds089g0w98705297380t9872ogihw987e45y0 823y08g32q

**** THOSE NUMBERS.

Give them stupid names or something as long as it's easy to remember.

For all I care they are called:

Special Ops -Riffle 1
Special Ops -Riffle 2
Special Ops - Pistol 1
Special Ops - Pistol 1 with silencer

Engineer - Anti Tank Mine

Medic - Knife

Support - Machine Gun
Support - Granade

Etc...

Conclusion:

1. Weapon names difficult to remember
2. To much text scrolling around.

It's unncessary to show all kinds of stuff if it's already told via voice
messages etc.

At least make an option to turn off all "redudant text messages". (those
that can be heard via soundblaster/voice messages)

"
mrfrenzy asked: How will the updates be distributed? Will it be possible to
distribute them offline on Lan partys or do you have something similar to
steam in mind? [DICE]Sanosuke answers: For BF2 updates will be distributed
in the same way as hte previous games.
"

Dont ask stupid question like that... do you want an illegal copy or not ?

I dont care if you buy it later.... just answer my ****ing question for a
change lol...

No just kidding this is a retrorical question: OFCOURSE YOU DO so stop
asking about stupid copy protection ideas like steam and bring the dude onto
ideas... ARE YOU CRAZY ?!

YOU DESERVE TO BE SHOT ! =D

Answer: such a relief

Next question:

"Marburg asked: ad. Kurmeloinen question --- but even when prone you have to
shoot few times to kill, plus the sniper is very bad done - 3 or even 4
shots kills - thats horrible [DICE]Sanosuke answers: The MEC sniper has an
automatic reload, so is able to fire off more shots. The M24 is a 1 shot
kill (if you hit in the right place) as it is bolt action.
"

Good question. Actually two questions:

What ever happened to stay crouched ? (the dude stands up again tut tut tut)

Answer: bull****... than it isn't really a sniper rifle is it ?

The right place ? What would that be, his hart, his balls ? oh let me guess
ofcourse his head.. DUHHHHHH ohhh sigh. LOL. this guy is trying to be a
little bit to mysterious or holding back a little bit too much oh well.. he
is just human after all LOL =D

"Butagaz asked: Did you had a miltary advisor for BF2 ? [DICE]Sanosuke
answers: Yes. Our Executive Producer was also in the US Military for several
years."

Awesome question.

Awesome answer.

I love it =D

Next question:

"Monty_ asked: I wished that my soldiers can rope itself out of my Black
Hawk :-) "
"DICE]Sanosuke answers: We tried this one in one of the Trauma prototye
builds. I know it sounds like a lot of fun, but from a gameplay point of
view it didnt really work out."

My thing about the transport helichopper is this:

I WISH I COULD JUMP INTO IT AT MID FLIGHT

I havent tried hard enough I guess... I think it might still be possible
after all..

The way I tried it so far was all by myself and that didnt really work out
to well... though I might be able to pull it off on myself if I let the
chopper spin in mid air.

Anyway I tried it like this:

Go up with chopper, Go down with chopper, Jump out, Try to get back in with
parachute...

NOPE.

But now I have a new idea, actually two:

1. Have somebody fly the chopper.
2. You fly the plane about the chopper then eject/drop out and try to get
into the chopper.

Or method 2:

1. Spin chopper in air
2. Get plane ? probably inpossible since that requires too much time.. or
maybe not..
3. Fly plane and jump into chopper etc...

Hehehe fricking cool =D

OH GOD... that reminds me...

I want a special parachute...

Like that crazy dude that flew over england in his "hover suit" or "batman"
suit.. or "squirel" suit or whatever you wanna call it...

This dude has like wing between his arms and body and possibly legs or maybe
not.. quite cool.

I also want a funny easter egg... where you can jump out with a surfboard
attached to your feet so you can surf in mid air =D LOVELY oh yeah.

It would be actually cool if it had a little bit special physics as well..
or maybe it could even work a little while while landing on sea near beach
so you could surf up to the beach a little bit

Jetskiing is pushing it though it's not the sims on holiday

(answer to question is irrelevant... too little detail why it wasnt fun and
we cant judge it anyway... we cant play it... you have to play it too know
what the hell he is talking about... :| )

Next question:

"Why is the acceleration of the jet-fighters so badly? e.g. in dc I could
fly low over the ground,
and when there's an obstacle I easily accelerate and go off. In bf2 I crush
into the obstacle.
[DICE]Sanosuke answers: Have you found the afterburner key (SHIFT)? If you
use it in time
to can accelerate much more quickly. "

Hmm seems like a good question.. I never really played any other BF. Not
really.

Anyway... this seems like a good tip...

When your plane is stalling and you need speed quickly... press the after
burner key...

Will that really work/help ? I wonder.... and ofcourse will try it... :|

Next question:

"TB|Dysterrrr asked: will the US weapons be made better in the future? it is
very hard to kill a
guy with an AK when he can hold the trigger, but you have to burst, and he
even kills in 1 shot
[DICE]Sanosuke answers: The M16A2 may only fire single and burst mode, like
in reality, but
it does more damage with those three bullets than the AK."

This guy might be on too something... I too got killed a lot mostly what
seemed a ONE SHOT kill from AK guns...

Answer: doubt it. This might actually be a speed/tweak advantage for
powerfull cpu's/graphics cards etc. (bug bug bug bug bug)

Next question:

"DRz_CL0WN asked: I've read that you'll get better equipment or stuff like
that when you increase your rank. If it's true, won't that make it hard for
new players to come into the game
without beeing killed all the time? [DICE]Sanosuke answers: Yoyu get
different equipment
really, not better."

Question: Lame

Answer: He's thinking: "**** you you lame son of bitch"

In short this feature is cool.

If you suck you not worthy of better/different equiptment so **** YOU !

YOU MAY NOW KISS MY PINKY =D

Next question:

"netscout asked: Why there are no blood effects in the game? [DICE]Sanosuke
answers: We had to take the blood out so we wouldnt get an adult rating.
"

Remarkable question... probably not a correct question.

I could have sworn a saw a little bit of blood in the game.

But ok... I must agree that the game has waaayyy too little blood.... which
is REALLLLY BAD... because than you CANT SEE... if you SHOT somebody or GOT
SHOT.

Answer:

GO **** YOURSELF !

Since when do game developer GIVE A **** about what other people think about
their game.

GOD DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO SHOULD LISTEN TO ARE THE GAMERS THEMSELFS LIKE YOU AND
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THOSE PEOPLE BUY THE GAMES

Ofcourse when they cant buy the game because some stores wont sell it
because it's too bloody oh gjezzz what s the world coming too ?!

Actually BLOOOOOOODD IS GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD

SERIOUSLY.

THE A-TEAM IS BADDDDDDDD because their is NO BLOOD.

AND LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS WILL THINK IT S OK TO KILL PEOPLe
THERE S NO BLOODD !!!!!!!1

FOR GOD S SAKE SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE RATING SYSTEMS

IT S WAAYYYY ****ED UP AND BAD FOR EVERYBODY !

IT'S A LOSE LOSE sneaky win win situation.

It's a conspiracy I'll bet !!!!

GAMES WITHOUT BLOOD WILL SELL BAD !!!!! JUST WATCH =D

They just trying to kill your game DONT LET THEM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo

Next question:

"orrefan asked: is it possible to get a a falling piece of an helicopter in
the head and die?
[DICE]Sanosuke answers: Yes, it happened to me today. "

GOD DAMN FUNNY AND GOOD QUESTION =D

GAMES NEED STUFF LIKE THIS A LOT... little **** ups or oopses like this...
hihihi.

That makes it so funny and much fun !

Answer:

I DONT BELIEVE YOU YOU MOTHER****ER.

I SWEAR TO GOD MAN.... THAT BETTER HAD TO ME SOON.... I WANT TO BE SO LUCKY
AND LAUGH MY ASS OFF.

Take great care on little details like this it makes the game so much
greater...

For example when you get hit like this... let the soldier make a special
DEATH SCREAM
to indicate a special and funny event... hehehehehehehe.

Just-Like-Alien-Vs-Predator-2-When-You-Get-Killed-By-The-Aliens-Blood-Which-
Is-Acid-Splattering-All-Over-You-The-Soldier-Has-A-Laughing-And-Screaming-De
ath LOL =D

LOVVVEEELYIT. This makes me go: "SCOBEDEBOEBEDEBOEB :8D"

Ok..

I am done with the interview... Last part was a remark about one answer
being wrong about the shader version they needed not being 2 but 1.4
whatever... I still stand by my answer about the shader **** and the not
supported ****. etc.

Well this has become quite a long message/post but I found it very
interesting.

I hope for your sake you do as well. If not I dont care and you can go
****yourself lol =D

OK EVERYBODY.

Peace out... Chill ... and have fun (if possible with all the stutter and
****ty menu's) with BF2.

Seeee youuuuuuuu on the battlefield when you half shot and dieing I will be
glad to come to your rescue and save my buddy in distrace and give you a
bzzzzzppbee.

But only if there's not a big enemy tank barrel sticking in my face

Because otherwise it's dhdhdhdhdhdhdhdh boom poor skybuck splatters into
pieces and flies through the sky... as a true skybuck lol =D

By the way... THAT IS PRETTY ****ING COOOL and VERY FUNNY.

Every time the T-90 tank shoots you/me we fly through the air and that s
just ****ing hilarious...

The way it happens is just great.. one moment you were just standing there
and the next moment you flying 3... 4 meter from your last position through
the air.. pretty fast and then slowing down...

The speed at which it happens just indicates the TRUE POWER of the T-90 gun.
****ING GREAT D

KABOEM. FLY MOTHER****ER, YEAH !

Kinda funny lol... just yesterday... actually it was part of this today...
havent gone to bed yet....

Right before I went home from my parents place... I ****ed up a player
called EliTurk.

probably stands for elite turk lol...

Well he wasn't so elite lol.

I blasted him into the air like 20 times in a row ! plus other people as
well (only a 16 player server or so)

I was raping their base... all flags were taking... what else was I supposed
to do hehe.

Base raping is pretty lame I agree but what the ****... everybody needs a
good base rape now and then... especially newbies - lesson
motha.....beeep.

Anyway... at the end the mostly got me because my parent said: time to go
home son nag nag nag... first he was only for the 15 or so kills in a row...
I guess then all other teammates started feeling really sorry for him (he
was using anti tank gun... but I was simply repairing my tank right after I
shot him lol ) so then everybody came to his rescue shot a couple then
killed him in a row again... and then finally they came from all sides
combined with my mother's nagging... etc... or was it dad ? no... I think it
was dad... my mother came nagging 40 mins earlier...
I just had everything working (operating system, less services, more memory,
less naggy ****, drivers, and voice) so I only played like 2 mins and then
my mother said time to go home.
I would have ****ing beat her up if I could play lol.. I spent like 6 hours
getting the **** working lol. I was like no ****ing way lol.
hahahahahahahahaha. It was 22.00 o clock.
So then I said no way... at least another hour.
After 40 mins my dad came home started nagging as welll.. and that was when
I did lol... the base rape stopped. God damn I was on a good rolll... but
then the fun was gone.
It was kinda entertaining to see how long I could base-rape these motha
****ing newbies(?)/or dumbassess(?) or simply poor *******s(?) in a straight
row without getting killed once =D
until they figured out a god damn strategy to get me killed for christ sake
!
I was thinking... that s really simply... somebody on your team just needs a
lucky spawn right in my backside. But ofcourse I was watching my back a
little bit too... and I was way back against the sand/wall where there
probably are no spawn or only a few
And if I got shot once I would try and get quickly into my tank... Oh well.

Well now I am thinking what more can I write about this game one last thingy
and then I ll stop. yes I ll stop.

Heck... I didnt even have the time to try high details on the AMD 2600 xp
but it would be pretty pointless anyway.. since it already stutters on
slow...

BUT I did try super high details on the PIII 450 mhz and GeForceFx 5200...
oh my god it took ages before the optimizing shader **** was done... what
the hell is that is that really necessary ???? probably NNNNnnott !

Well the game went like 1 maybe 3 fps per seconds... or even slower... but
some things did look pretty awesome and amazing... like the chopper with the
lights on it and the reflection and stuff and the anti plane turret etc.. I
believed it's called the "phalanx" that is actually a weapon invented or
produced by dutch people if I am not mistaking ohhh so nasty and brutal
ouch.

Anyway my point is the rest of the game looks like crap on high detail LOL.
The shadows were crap and not even correct... probably because of too little
memory whatever...

I just ended up feeling sorry for all those people with brand new systems
etc and then it still play like crap ???? or maybe not... but probably still
looks like crap...
well at least you can play it smooth...

For me personally the little bit more beautifull graphics are definatly not
worth... the smoother gameplay is definetly worth something.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTT

THE MOST FUN FOR THE BUCK ! would be:

A microphone build into your monitor like my parents have at home... or just
a microphone which can be clipped to your shirt unless it's a hot hot hot
sweaty summer which is a valid reason to be slightly naked lol or a
headshot... but the idea of something constantly on my head is not a
enjoyable idea.. I hate having something on my head... it annoys me.. and it
restrict my freedom and eventually it will probably fall down and **** like
that.. and something in front of my face/mouth getting stinky etc... no thx.
I did enjoy the build in microfoon...
by the way the clipped microfoon to your shirt might fall down too. Seems a
bit like a problem.

I think I would go for a build in microfoon inside the monitor... but first
I would have to be sure about the quality... because I am not quite sure if
other people can truely hear me loud and clear... the other dude said he
could hear me loud and clear but stillll...

Wellllllllllllllll
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee
And thank you for this interview and these questions and answers...

They tought me some little but handy things and it raised lot's of thoughts
and questions and remarks and maybe advice and all kinds of that **** for
the goooooood folks that read this **** and maybe I hope think it's
available in some ****ed up way lol.. good for them hehehe. you deserver
after all this lenghty reading.

Lol if you actually read this post all the way down to this last line let me
know lol that would be funny I wouldn't... I would skip most of it... and
only read the interesting parts... unless ofcourse I find it interesting...
and there is bull**** between it like this.. I did enjoy reading the entire
interview though

By the way IRC is the most weirdest **** on the entire internet. I swear.

I dont wanna diss you man.. but for god's/christ's sakes ?

What is it that you like or love about IRC ???

In my eyes it's a mostly WHITE experience thanks to MIRC.....

I feel like I am living in a BOX when I am using MIRC...

BOXES BOXES BOXES EVERYWHERE - CHAT WINDOWS...

ZILLIONS OF PEOPLE AND BOTS DOING WHAT ???

WASTING TIME WITH ALL THE CHAT ROOM YAKKERS ?
( That's a lyric from the song "It's all about the pentium's baby" )
Those lyrics are so ****ing cool I memorized them and I sing them to myself
on a regular basis hehe. And everytime two or more people start chatting
about their pc's and mine is bigger than yours I get reminded of this song
and I simply chat them the lyrics lol... and they will get like all ****ed
and stuff.. and they dont even notice it's from a song... lol... and they ll
be like WTF man shut the **** up lol =D

And then I ll them it's from a song LOL hahahahaha. So typical. Try it
sometime it's cool and funny at least I think sigh.. Ok now I am
reallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy done.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Skybuck.

I am pressing the POST BUTTON NOW I SWEAR TO GOD ! who does not exist.

If god does not exist than who was gjezus ?

How about this one:

If god has ever existed then he has been murdered a long time ago by all the
souls who he tormented.

D hihi.

Old June 16th 05, 09:38 AM
Skybuck Flying

Next question:

"orrefan asked: is it possible to get a a falling piece of an helicopter

in
the head and die?
[DICE]Sanosuke answers: Yes, it happened to me today. "

GOD DAMN FUNNY AND GOOD QUESTION =D

GAMES NEED STUFF LIKE THIS A LOT... little **** ups or oopses like this...
hihihi.

That makes it so funny and much fun !

Answer:

I DONT BELIEVE YOU YOU MOTHER****ER.

Actually I just remember how I died because a supply box dropped onto me
which I put there myself.. I just went under it to see if I would die that
was a little bit funny... ofcourse more funny if it truely happens on
accident.

Anyway what was remarkable and funny and amazing was this plane which I
think flew into a supply box... that was really funny

But there was one instance which wasn't funny at all... this stupid no good
son of a bitch of god damn team mate flew through my god damn parachute and
I ****ing crashed/died/splatter or is that just impossible and I imagined
the whole ****ing thing and the parachute just didn't open ????? Some day I
might find out if I can stand the bugs and slow gui for many months to
come.. prrrooooooobably not (p.s.: all swearing intentional :P)

Oh yeah one more stupid thing.I remember was was really stupid... I tried to
place this supply box on the house/roof and it slowly slided off... and then
it squased me without me noticing it I was in front of it...

Then I did it again and I tried to stop the box but it just slowly moved on
and just squased me like a train run over me. That's not really cool.

The big question is... what a normal supply box in real life on a real roof
do that ?

Well Ofcourse not... you wont die... but you might fall down eventuelly the
box might start moving... tanks have the same problem... when they slight on
a hill they start rolling down ?!
for god sakes dont they have breaks ?

or move sides... ? what no friction ? me shakes head yes. this game needs a
bit fraction, chaps ! man physics is where I draw the line... cant help ya
there no sir.
Here is a suggestion detect where it's colliding... detect with direction
it's moving
calculate the slope of movement... if the slope is too low... add a counter
direction force which represents friction. Just guessing what's possible in
a game/collision/physics engine

Bye,
Skybuck.