PNY 6600GT AGP - $187 at BEST BUY

Old January 16th 05, 06:21 PM
PRIVATE1964

Default PNY 6600GT AGP - $187 at BEST BUY

All the PNY cards have 25% off at Best Buy.

The 6600GT AGP version is going for around $187. I know some people dislike
PNY, but that is still a pretty good price. I might try it because the price is
so low compared to all the others, and there is no rebate involved.

Old January 17th 05, 12:52 AM
Ed Light

The 6600GT AGP version is going for around $187. I know some people
dislike
PNY,

Don't say they didn't warn you! :-)

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old January 17th 05, 03:19 AM
PRIVATE1964

Don't say they didn't warn you! :-)

After figuring it out with tax and shipping, it ends up being around $203. I'll
decided to wait for another brand. The Gigabyte model seems to be pretty good.
It's kind of odd because it has a heatsink that is almost exactly like the
heatsink that came with my Albatron Turbo 4200. Looks to to be the same great
cooler with just a different cover.
Old January 17th 05, 06:48 AM
Ed Light

After figuring it out with tax and shipping, it ends up being around $203.
I'll
decided to wait for another brand.

Yea!

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old January 17th 05, 03:43 PM
anthony

pny hmmm means in a few months better brands should hit that level at least
the sub 200 trend is starting!

Anthony