7600 GT

Old April 7th 07, 05:58 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Jamboxe

Default 7600 GT

What about the noise of the 7600 GT ?

Really lot of noise or not ?

thks,

Old April 7th 07, 09:28 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Cessna 310

Jamboxe wrote:
What about the noise of the 7600 GT ?

Really lot of noise or not ?

thks,

Some cards are very quiet - no fans, just big heat sinks. Others with
fans seem to have varying levels of fan noise based on how hard the
processor is being pushed / how hot it is.

I've got a BFG 7600GTOC which is supposed to be one of the noisier cards
but its barely noticeable in an Antec SLK3800 case. Raptor hard drives
sound like a train wreck in comparison.

So like the article of clothing Jimmy Carter wears, it "depends".
Old April 9th 07, 07:21 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Larry Roberts

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 18:58:57 +0200, "Jamboxe"
wrote:

What about the noise of the 7600 GT ?

Really lot of noise or not ?

thks,

I have a PNY 7600GT PCI-e, and when 3D is kicked in, the fan
spins up faster, and sounds pretty loud. However, for me, it's not
annoying at all since I use headphones instead of speakers. When the
card is idle, it's not loud to me.

EVGA 7600 GS [email protected] Nvidia Videocards 2 August 2nd 06 04:31 AM
EVGA 7600 George Mooth Nvidia Videocards 2 July 10th 06 11:35 PM
7600 GT AGP. When will it be released ? Home Theatre Guy Nvidia Videocards 0 July 1st 06 09:33 PM
7600 agp? Anthony Nvidia Videocards 3 May 17th 06 11:30 AM
Visoneer 7600 Steve General Hardware 1 November 11th 03 02:06 AM